F/A-18C Beginners tutorial

Avarax

Big +1 for Redkite on YT...

Seconded, he's the best, clear, concise, no fluff and accurate.

^ This.

Matt Wagner's videos, Chucks guide and of course RedKite for detailed aircraft systems videos.

104th_Maverick's AAR video is also well worth the watch and Jabber's Case 1 video as well. :thumbup:

Spudknocker, Jabbers and of course RedKite are my favourites Tutorials as they go more into the details than Wags does (but like Wags tutorials as well).

As others already said Chuck's guide is a fantastic guide for beginners and also the early access guide. There are also a lot of good training missions available (for Case 1 carrier landing please look for Bankler's training mission).

Have fun with the hornet, it's a fantastic airplane that make's a lot of fun to fly with it

Edited by Weasel

Agree with the above Spudknocker’s tutorial for Case I recoveries is probably the best and most concise info on that and although Wags’ tutorials cover everything Redkite’s are second to none.

Bankler’s mission for case I is outstanding for practice but don’t bother until you’ve had a few goes without being assessed. It’s very precise.

i7700k OC to 4.8GHz with Noctua NH-U14S (fan) with AORUS RTX2080ti 11GB Waterforce. 32GDDR, Warthog HOTAS and Saitek rudders. HP Reverb.

I found Lex’s video on carrier landings very useful too, and he seems like a jolly nice chap to boot.

Agreed. I like the way he explains the why of something rather than just what to do. between Lex and Chuck I feel pretty good but will look at some of the others recommended here also.