What a Great Campaign! - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-13-2019, 07:22 AM   #1
SignorMagnifico

Default What a Great Campaign!

Baltic Dragon really went the extra mile in this DLC campaign. I just finished the last mission tonight, and I can say this campaign kept me on the edge of my seat. I finished the first version of the Enemy Within, and I was hesitant to buy a campaign with the same name. However, the updates for this campaign more than justify the price for the DLC considering how much more effort he put into it. I love the amount of detail Baltic Dragon puts into the briefings. I enjoyed every mission, and I hope Baltic Dragon continues to make stellar campaigns like this one. Perhaps we will see some on the Persian Gulf or Syria maps?

At any rate, if anyone needs help with any of the missions, I have all of them completed on my YouTube Channel in this playlist.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...C0rU_PPvxXgsQf
SignorMagnifico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 07:27 AM   #2
tintifaxl

Yep, a fantastic campaign. I'm on my third refly of this campaign and that even after I helped playtest it and I flew the first and second version of The Enemy Within, too. You should think I should be bored by now, but I am not.
Old 10-14-2019, 01:35 AM   #3
Yurgon
Campaign Testers

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintifaxl View Post
Yep, a fantastic campaign. I'm on my third refly of this campaign and that even after I helped playtest it and I flew the first and second version of The Enemy Within, too. You should think I should be bored by now, but I am not.
Haha, same here.

Edit: @SignorMagnifico really cool that you published those vids, great job man!

Last edited by Yurgon; 10-14-2019 at 01:38 AM.
Yurgon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a10c, enemy within, enemy within 3.0, videos