Havoc Company Dedicated Server - Page 8 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 08-04-2019, 01:38 PM   #71
Zeros

Hey there fellas
Am just another newbie who flyies the Harrier and joined the Havoc Dedicated server for the first time...and i must admit that i really enjoed the ride.Just one question...are the Mav's65E(IR) prohibited from this server...cause..for the life of me..i couldn't make them to "rifffle".Check all my procedures to deploy the weapon..and everything was set to the point.Does anyone else had the same problem?
FC3 - AJS37 Grippen - AV-8B Harrier - FA-18C Hornet - M-2000C Mirage - F-14B Tomcat
Zeros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 02:01 PM   #72
HC_Official

Mav's65E(IR) not prohibited
HC_Official is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 09:59 AM   #73
HC_Official

Just a heads up, this weeks DCS patch has broken server reporting, our server as always is up 24/7 but the DCS code that handles reporting this is broken this week, you can sometiems connect via IP ... but this is also partially broken

94.23.215.203:30108 is the IP / Port to use

Click here for tutorials for using Virpil Hardware and Software
Old 11-24-2019, 05:14 PM   #74
Robles

For me CCIP unguided bomb dropping with F/A-18 is not working on your server. My game crashes to desktop. I've tried with Mk-82 and 84. It's working right on other servers. Please could you check it out? Maybe some script is doing something wrong. Thank you!

I didn't try CCRP with unguided but I guess it'd also crash. It's annoying to reboot the game and wait loading over and over. Just happens when depressing weapon release. Nothing appears on logs. It's weird because it's working with the A-10 for example. Tell me if you need more info. Thx again!
Robles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 05:44 PM   #75
HC_Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robles View Post
For me CCIP unguided bomb dropping with F/A-18 is not working on your server. My game crashes to desktop. I've tried with Mk-82 and 84. It's working right on other servers. Please could you check it out? Maybe some script is doing something wrong. Thank you!

I didn't try CCRP with unguided but I guess it'd also crash. It's annoying to reboot the game and wait loading over and over. Just happens when depressing weapon release. Nothing appears on logs. It's weird because it's working with the A-10 for example. Tell me if you need more info. Thx again!

No idea why this would be happening to be honest

Old 11-24-2019, 06:46 PM   #76
Robles

Me neither. It's really weird. I've tested more planes like the Harrier and they're working fine. It seems to be something related to the F/A-18 only.

BTW it'd be nice to have some Harrier slots back to cold and dark state like the rest. It's been a while since the INS align bug was fixed. And also the Tarawa to practice t/o and approaches. AFAIK the low FPS issue was also resolved.
Old 11-24-2019, 09:32 PM   #77
HC_Official

ok, good feedback I will .....

Old 11-26-2019, 03:38 PM   #78
Robles

Wow. That was fast! Awesome! Thanks.

Just a note. The Tarawa has a different frequency compare the one announced on the briefing. On the mission editor it appears as 127.5 MHz but the briefing says it's listening on 142.5 MHz. Other than that everything works as expected. The tacan is working right on 10X.

And, have u been able to reproduce the CTD with the Hornet? I've also tested it with the TPOD and GBU-12s on CCRP and it's also crashing. I can fire the laser but the moment I depress weapon launch I get a CTD. Also happens the same when trying to launch the new AGM-62. Definitively something is broken there. Hope you can fix it.

Keep up the good work! Thanks for all the hard work and for this great training server ;-)
Old 11-28-2019, 06:37 PM   #79
Catweedle

I just tested it with Hornet+GBU-12's on both Havoc servers: on weapon release -> CTD, no crash log generated. Works okay in SP and when hosting my own server. Unfortunately, AFAIK nobody has reported this issue in the bug forum yet, so it may not be a general problem.

Last edited by Catweedle; 11-28-2019 at 06:40 PM.
Catweedle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 07:46 PM   #80
HC_Official

ok this is odd there is only one small section of code that checks weapon launches, I have removed it, can you try again?

Also fixed the Tarawa radio freq to 142.5