Using CTS together with F-15C?

cortex

Hi,

I found the excellent CTS (Configurator for Target Script) and use it with AJS37 Viggen, A10C etc.

There is a checkbox for the F-15C in CTS but I can't get it to generate any lua-files for the F-15 anyway. Has anyone else seen this problem before?

Well, I'd rather use a ready-made config than spend hours building and refining one from scratch.

CTS is really nice, the only drawback so far is that I can't find the F-15c lua...

The lua's for the other aircraft have been spot on, with a lot of nice "special" solution that would take hours to figure out on my own how to do.

I wonder what "special" you get from that.

It's not hours but minutes to config HOTAS or even during a single player mission you set what you need on the go. Then it's yours not fitted to someone else. Also not from scratch as you have Warthog default profile built in.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

DCS is seriously easier than TARGET, I agree it can take hours to build a TARGET profile, DCS only takes a few minutes. Grim Reapers has a nice "how to" youtube vid for the F15, follow along and you'll be done

Ryzen 5600X (stock), GBX570, 32Gb RAM, AMD 6900XT (reference), G2, WInwing Orion HOTAS, T-flight rudder