Spitfire level flight

gra1

Hi guys, I'm new to DCS so please bear with me.

Whats the best way to achieve level flight on the Spitfire IX when you don't have aileron trim ?

Win10,i7-7700HQ'2.8GHz,Ram-16Mb'2400MHz,SSD'256Gb,Graphics-intel-630'1MB + NVIDIA-GTX'1060-6Gb,HD-1Tb.

Yep elevator and rudder trim, be aware though the Spit is very sensitive in yaw changes with power changes.

I find myself trimming rudder more than I do elevator.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

• 3 weeks later...

I made myself a replica control column which has no hard centering, just an adjustable friction control on the roll, so that the spade grip stays where you leave it. On pitch the column finds its own soft center thanks to two opposing springs. It is very important to trim out rudder and pitch, but with my set up I can fly hands off for a while.

Set up : Intel Core i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40 GHz, RAM 16,00 Go, 64 bits, GeForce GTX 970, Philips 32PFH4101, 1920x1080, 60Hz, Spitfire Histories replica Spitfire MkIX flying controls (for prop), TM Hotas X (for jets), CH Pro pedals, TrackIR5, TS & SRS. Member of EAF.