DCS Aircraft Module Wishlist

FlankerMan

Hello, everyone! This discussion is for you to tell us about which aircraft you would like to see made into playable aircraft, whether they're already in the game, but only AI, or are completely new. Here's my list:

Su-30MKI/MKA/MKM/SM "Flanker-H/C": I love this small sub-family of Flankers, and I think somebody's already on them: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=193893. Looks awesome! I especially like the Su-30SM's sleek black paint scheme.

I don't know if there are any more I'd particularly like to fly at the moment, but here are a few that might be nice to at least have for AI control:

Su-30MKK/MK2 "Flanker-G": Basically non-canard, Chinese versions of the MKI, but with more fuel, and less maneuverability (no thrust-vectoring).

Eurofighter Typhoon FGR.4: A cool, very capable European multi-role 4.5 generation fighter.

Tornado ADV F.3: Typhoon's predecessor, a nice 3rd gen interceptor.

And, obviously, any other Su-27 variant (maybe Su-35S or Su-37MR). ;)

This discussion is for you to tell us about which aircraft you would like to see made into playable aircraft, whether they're already in the game, but only AI, or are completely new.

Erm ... before I facepalm and probably hurt myself ... may I ask, who is "us" and why do "you" not just use/read/post in the twelve dozend similar threads in this wishlist sub-forum (and any other sub-forum, for that matter)?

Well, what the heck, I'll jump in and be one of, "us", LOL! :D

I'd go for the Su-30 subset, in fact all of the Sukhoi products, but I'd add another one, the Su-24M and/or other variants of the Su-24. And maybe even an Su-15.

The Typhoon and the Tornado would both be nice to have as well. And I'd really love an English Electric Lightning or a Hawker Hunter.

And last, but not least, on the WW2 end of things, I'd whip out my wallet instantly for a flyable C-47!

:pilotfly:

Oh, okay, 'us' is, well, I didn't really know what was best to say. I guess just other people here. Can you direct me to a few good threads like this one?

Search box in the upper right. There's even an F-111 thread on the front page.