DCS Logbook Wishes

Oubaas

I just trapped aboard Stennis in the Hornet and it got me to thinking. A few nice things for the logbook would be...

1. Cats

2. Traps

3. Bolters

4. FCLP/Field Arrest

5. Day/Night landing differentiation.

6. Navy ranks, i.e., Ensign, Lieutenant Junior Grade, Lieutenant, Lieutenant Commander, Commander, Captain, Commodore, Rear Admiral, Vice Admiral, Admiral, Fleet Admiral

And anything else associated with Naval Aviation and Naval Aviator logbooks. It's been a long time since I looked at a "Yellow Sheet" now that I'm old and retired, but there's the list off the top of my head. Do they even still use Yellow Sheets?

Thank you for your consideration.

Oubaas :pilotfly:

7. Training and multiplayer missions, recorded on the Logbook too.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

7. Training and multiplayer missions, recorded on the Logbook too.

Yes, please.

--

8. Squadron patches for countries having a flyable airplane. I'm still waiting for M2000 squadrons patches but to be fair, I don't know if this is ED's responsability or Razbam's.

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC