Announcement: DCS Warbirds Collection

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ells,

how about Tornado Gr.1 and Gripen C: are they in your roadmap yet?

Bye

Phant

Wrong thread? :music_whistling: :smilewink:

Intel Core i5-2500K@4.7GHz | Noctua NH-D14 (NF-P12 + NF-P14) | MSI Z77 MPOWER | Kingston HyperX Fury Black 1866MHz HX318C10FBK2/16 2x8GB |

MSI N580GTX Lightning Extreme Edition (3GB, 910MHz/1195MHz) | AOC e2236Swa | Win10 64bit | Old Good Saitek X52 Pro

Virtute Duce, Comite Fortuna!

:pilotfly:[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]:pilotfly:

Ells,

how about Tornado Gr.1 and Gripen C: are they in your roadmap yet?

Bye

Phant

Hiya,

There are on the horizon and certainly future products to look into but they are not in the immediate future at this point

Pman

• 3 weeks later...
That good news but

a

HA-112 Hispano Buchon :puke:

:crazy:WARBIRD:dontgetit:

First flight 1954

couldnt there be a Emil or a Lagg or Mig-3 or something like that

Buchon:doh: I personally hate this stupid replica:mad:

Totally agree. Less than 250 made and didn't go operational until almost after the Korean War. Emil, Russian planes(any), F4, F6, Japanese fighters/bombers would be bigger hits. The F8 misses the boat for WWii but it at least got used from 46 to the late 60's and set many records. Buchon is pretty much worthless with the K4 coming.

Totally agree. Less than 250 made and didn't go operational until almost after the Korean War. Emil, Russian planes(any), F4, F6, Japanese fighters/bombers would be bigger hits. The F8 misses the boat for WWii but it at least got used from 46 to the late 60's and set many records. Buchon is pretty much worthless with the K4 coming.

Thank you for your feedback.

A warbirds collection doesnt necessarily mean that the aircraft served in World War 2, there are several warbirds on the current UK airshow circuit that never saw combat in any theatre.

I have gone over our reasons previously in this thread why we are going to do the Buchon, dont forget we are also looking down the road at potential other aircraft and building this one helps us with later ones :)

There may also be bonus' for those who choose to buy the entire 4 aircraft collection, more on this later.....

Pman

• 2 weeks later...

I dont really understand Buchon haters. Sure original 109 is way cooler but i personally love ALL warbids and i'm sure DCS level Buchon will be great pleasure to fly too.

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40GHz | Motherboard: Asus P8P67-M | Memory: Kingston 8GB DDR3 | OS W10 | GPU: Sapphire R9 290x 8GBDDR5 | Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" | Devices: Oculus Rift, MS FFB 2 joystick, Saitek X 52 Pro throttle, Saitek Pro pedals, Gametrix Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Awesome news guys!!! Looking forward to it!

Asus z170 motherboard; Intel i5-6600K OCd to 4,5GHz; Corsair 32GB DDR4 3000MHz; ASUS Cerberus 1070 Ti; Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD; Schiit Valhalla 2 headphone amp w/ Bifrost multibit DAC and Sennheiser 650 headphones; HP Reverb; Saitek x65-F; TrackIR5

are you guys in contact with other 3rd party developers?so that you know what they are developing to avoid that two seperate 3rd party dev teams work on one and the same module?

im asking because i think ive read a post of one of you guys that exactly that happened a while ago with another plane?

just asking, because it would be a shame to see 3rd party developers for the same sim beeing in the way of each other...i would ask over at the rrg forums, but well...rrg and communication,thats why im asking here...

you guys are top notch in regards of comms!

EDIT: btw, why the heck are you guys developing that ugly "wanna be a 109 but im still a useless buchon" thing?...joking

Edited by 9./JG27 DavidRed

Yes we are.

We won't develop an aircraft that another team are already developing.

We'll be posting our intended development list very soon (within days).

That being said we might do "deals" with other teams to use aircraft that they have developed or part developed.

Cheers,

Chris.

thx for the fast answer!awesome how it seems to be impossible for some developers to give promised updates at least once in while, not to mention answering any questions, and at the same time, there are developers who really seem to care for their potential customers...even looking at their own forums! crazy! :)

thx very much!

thx for the fast answer!awesome how it seems to be impossible for some developers to give promised updates at least once in while, not to mention answering any questions, and at the same time, there are developers who really seem to care for their potential customers...even looking at their own forums! crazy! :)

thx very much!

No comment ;)

But i also see it in the way that Hawk, Buchon and other Warbirds are the perfect excuse to support Veao so it makes sense to them to continue developing other more complicated and sofisticated modules like Typhoon for example. Im really waiting for the Typhoon but when it comes out, instead of buying 3 copies as a way of support, i preffer to buy different modules from the same company, even if i never fall in love with the Buchon!

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

If you build it,They will come and They will fly:pilotfly: and Die!:megalol: And They will make Merry:drunk: There tales:chair: of "There I was and As I rolled in from above":D Any New Aircraft IS Great News!:music_whistling::smartass:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

ohhhhh a Bearcat, that's just supreme!

Mmmmmmm.

Don't suppose we can move the bearcat up the list to number one perhaps?

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

F8F-1B please.

Please?

Please!

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

ohhhhh a Bearcat, that's just supreme!

Mmmmmmm.

Don't suppose we can move the bearcat up the list to number one perhaps?

The release order has already been decided and will be announced in due course :)

F8F-1B please.

Please?

Please!

We will be doing the F8F-2

Pman

yes... yes that will do.

It will do very well indeed.

MMMMMmmmmmm.

we need someone to step up and do some Zeros..

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

we need someone to step up and do some Zeros..

+1!

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

• 4 weeks later...