ED please develop a jungle map

The_Pharoah

Prefer they make Hormuz and Caucasus better/more realistic rather than having another imperfect map.

Dunno about you but I'm sick to death of the Caucasus map. Yes as it is now, its quite beautiful compared to the old 1.5 version but man...we've been flying that map for years.

Funny, I saw a post on here sometime ago where someone flipped the Caucasus map upside down then mirrored it, and it resembled North and South Vietnam. Pretty awesome.

But yes, it would be great to get a Vietnam map to allow us to do CAS missions as well as fully utilise the Huey.

AMD AM4 Ryzen7 3700X 3.6ghz/MSI AM4 ATX MAG X570 Tomahawk DDR4/32GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600mhz/1TB 970 Evo SSD/ASUS RTX2070 8gb Super

• 8 months later...

I would vote for somewhere in South America, because, you know, their jungles "make Cambodia look like Kansas"... and the stories would make more sense for like modern proxy wars and narco wars and all that. Could even do internal civil war stuff or civil unrest story lines like authorities losing control over certain districts to rebels or organized crime... doesn't even need to be nation against nation or proxy wars. Might be the perfect situation for ED to do some extreme terrain and shanty towns and crazy trees. Please, give me crazy trees. And a volcano. I wanna volcano.

X65 and X52, Glide, Winx3D, and GlovePIE Profiles http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=reticuli&CatID=miscmisc

http://library.avsim.net/register.php

X52 + Silicone Grease = JOY stick

as a jungle map either ww2 pacific theatre map for upcoming ww2 era aircraft like F4U1D corsair or planned Zero maps, or a Southeast Asia map encompassing Vietnam, and parts of Laos and Cambodia

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

Since large forest areas are impenetrable to ground vehicles and indestructable not sure how well a jungle map would work.
Plus it can be a challlenge for performance (FPS) particularly when flying low.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Since large forest areas are impenetrable to ground vehicles and indestructable not sure how well a jungle map would work.

Yeah that's what the French once mistakenly thought..... :megalol:

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

I wonder what the new free map will be. I'm going to throw something out there and guess that it will be a jungle/island/tropical map. My guess is the Philippines

Modules owned:

FC3, M-2000C, Mig-21bis, F-5E, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, KA-50, Mi-8, F-14A&B, JF-17