Eisenhower Livery

I think it would make more sense to just place the carrier and then select the number like the side number of any other airplane.

Great idea. I think that the numbers on the island are lighted though so wouldn't that present another issue other than just the graphic overlay?

Nvidia GTX-1080

Intel i7-4820K 3.7 Ghz

ASUS ROG Rampage IV Extreme MB

32 GB Memory

Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've always wondered why the ships are apecific in the first place. It should be 'Nimitz class', 'Kirov class', etc. I realise there are late and early variants, but that's not really relevant for our purposes, where ships are mostly backdrops or floating SAM batteries.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

well guys, for the upcoming Nimitz class DLC we could make a Poll with ALL the numerals and voting. But maybe ED has a especific Carrier in the works, or even the Stennis much more detailed, I dont know.

• 11 months later...
Or maybe a skin selection like there is for vehicles actually, even though so far that's mostly 'snowy' and three separate but (to my eye) identical 'non-snowy' ones...

Sorry for bringing up this age-old thread, but playing in the Mission Editor this week, I kind of noticed that ED snuck in exactly this option for the Ticonderoga class cruiser and Perry class frigate. I was not aware, but I am very pleased. :thumbup:

Sorry for bringing up this age-old thread, but playing in the Mission Editor this week, I kind of noticed that ED snuck in exactly this option for the Ticonderoga class cruiser and Perry class frigate. I was not aware, but I am very pleased. :thumbup:

Yeah, definitely a step in the right direction.

If you want to go a step further they could add what flight/batch/variant i.e Ticonderoga Class CG Mk41, Arleigh Burke class DDG Flight IIA etc. But this is redundant without ship variants present.

We should only have specific ships if they are a class in of themselves (like the Kuznetsov and that one Kilo class with a pump-jet propulsor , though speaking of the one with a propeller is present in the model viewer but not in the mission editor).

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.