I'm happy now I have purchased F-86

ivo

My headtracker (Freetrack) isn't recognised, only by F-86. Anyone having this problem?

My TrackIR is recognized. Is it detected in the settings? Cause shouldn't you be able to assign it in the control settings?

Anyways, for some reason I cannot move my head down on the Y axis. I can go up, left, right, forwards, backwards and tilt my head. For some reason I cannot move my head down on the Y axis, which makes it difficult to read some of the text in the cockpit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My TrackIR is recognized. Is it detected in the settings? Cause shouldn't you be able to assign it in the control settings?

Anyways, for some reason I cannot move my head down on the Y axis. I can go up, left, right, forwards, backwards and tilt my head. For some reason I cannot move my head down on the Y axis, which makes it difficult to read some of the text in the cockpit

The only module it has problems with is the F-86, all the other planes can use it.

Steam user reporting in!

It is still possible to use modules bought at ED in a steam install.

I updated my steam dcs to 1.29 via steam, purchased & downloaded the F-86 at ED and the installer automatically found my installation patch steam/steamapps/common/dcsworld. Installation went smoothly, of course you get a message that the dcs updater can't be launched. I fired up DCS via steam, set up a flight, and while loading the activation window appeared. Entered the key, hit activate and flew!!!

Steam user reporting in!

It is still possible to use modules bought at ED in a steam install.

I updated my steam dcs to 1.29 via steam, purchased & downloaded the F-86 at ED and the installer automatically found my installation patch steam/steamapps/common/dcsworld. Installation went smoothly, of course you get a message that the dcs updater can't be launched. I fired up DCS via steam, set up a flight, and while loading the activation window appeared. Entered the key, hit activate and flew!!!

Problem is, if the License key is not registered with Steam, Steam Will update DCS World and not touch the F-86 Files.

Steam only updates the modules you have listed under your Steam DCS DLC List.

Which is why I DONT recommend doing this

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

What do i do to use the bonus on my purchase!!! It does not appear automatically....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Your eyes only see what your mind is ready to comprehend"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus Z170 Pro Gaming - Intel I7-6700K - 16GB DDR4 @ 2400MHz HyperX Savage - Strix GTX 960 DC II 2GB OC Edition - Seagate 1TB

Wow! Wow! And another Wow!

Thankyou to everyone concerned for another great module for DCS. I installed the F-86F about 20 minutes ago and spent the last 10 minutes flying around and getting a feel for it.

Beautiful. I can see me getting a lot of use out of this module as I am loving it so far. Looking forward to many more hours yet. Thankyou.

Well with $44 in bonus bucks, its gonna be hard to resist for only $6

Edit: It will only let me use $15?

You can only use the bonus to a maximum of 30% reduction.... But i'm having trouble using my 18$ bonus, because i don't know how to do it....

:cry:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus Z170 Pro Gaming - Intel I7-6700K - 16GB DDR4 @ 2400MHz HyperX Savage - Strix GTX 960 DC II 2GB OC Edition - Seagate 1TB

You can only use the bonus to a maximum of 30% reduction.... But i'm having trouble using my 18$ bonus, because i don't know how to do it....

:cry:

Just used a 70% off coupon voucher. $15 is pretty easy too.

In the checkout page there is a box to select that will apply the max bonus

MINE!!!!!!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeee :) :pilotfly:

I have no clue what I am doing, straight out the box quick flight.

raw and nasty vid quality

Happy as a

Pig-Dullhunk-537x401.jpg

:)

Edited by Vlerkies

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Just used a 70% off coupon voucher. $15 is pretty easy too.

In the checkout page there is a box to select that will apply the max bonus

Thanks alot man!!!

:smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Did my first official test flight from start-up (easiest start up I know...I actually succeeded) to shut-down. Other than looking quite drunk on the taxiway and an engine flameout testing inverted flight, (with a successful air restart), all went swimmingly. Even did a dive and saw the wings quiver. A fun and wonderful first flight and I didn't even crash (even if it wasn't pretty).

Didn't plan on buying the Sabre but... couldn't resist with the 20$ discount...

Went online and got myself a first (missile) kill! :thumbup::D

Too bad I have to work over the weekend.

• Like 1

Wishlist: DCS: MiG29M/CMT | DCS: MiG25/31 | DCS: MiG-23MLD | DCS: F16CJ

I just put the F-86F through it's first paces and I must say I'm really surprised with the quality of the module =) I did a cold start, take-off, landing and I shot some bogeys down. Just one question about the A-4 Bomb-Rocket-Sight:

Is it supposed to be so damn jittery when a target (or the ground) is outside of a valid tracking range? The range indicator jitters at around 2400 ft/ like crazy until a target is closer than say 1500 ft.

Anyway, I'm off to do some more flying *big smile* =D

EDIT: And why isn't there a key bind for the mechanical caging lever?! Did I miss it? It's a bit annoying to have to manually click on the thing with the mouse when entering the AO.

Edited by =FoReIgNeR=
  • Like 1

Is it really a Ulysses Grant bill for the F-86?

don't know I only paid £20 :megalol:

AMD A8-5600K @ 4GHz, Radeon 7970 6Gig, 16 Gig Ram, Win 10 , 250 gig SSD, 40" Screen + 22 inch below, Track Ir, TMWH, Saitek combat pedals & a loose nut behind the stick :thumbup: