Afterburner kick in

Can anybody post what their N2 is using default weather @ sea level (like on the carrier) at full MIL? I'd like to confirm that I'm at MIL when I'm at MIL.

Use N1, supposed to anyway.

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

I tried the shapeways detent but found it too hard to push through for formation flying. I could shave it but ...

I use the original WH detent in the no detent position but first i put a toothpick under it. This lifts the detent up and gives a slight bump. Mine hits at mil power and is a easy push through without lifting. Experiment with different thickness of whatever you have around.

Note: there is less material making contact in the no detent position.

A button for "Passing through the detent & finger lift" which offer a toggle or a push to pass through is still needed because not all joystick have detents, even with my Warthog my detend is disabled because I really don't want to : remove the VR headset, take the key, reverse the detent, put back the thing together and the key away, put back the VR headset.one

If you want to use the AB detent, you can simply leave the screws hand tightened. It's sufficient.

Still can be a pita when jumping to aircraft without AB.

Spoiler

Win 11 Pro, z790 i9 13900k, RTX 4090 , 64GB DDR 6400GB, OS and DCS are on separate pci-e 4.0 drives 

Sim hardware - VKB MCG Ultimate with 200mm extension, Virpil T-50CM3 Dual throttles.   Blackhog B-explorer (A), TM Cougar MFD's (two), MFG Crosswinds with dampener.   Obutto R3volution gaming pit.  

There is a way to shaved the detent down so its a bump you can push past on the Warthog.

I was using the AB button and have stop using it, I didn't like having to come off full throttle to then press the button and then go back to full throttle to get AB. I think I will make a detent for my CH throttle some how with some acrylic.

The main issue is still here, if I want to fly something else and I endup needing a precise throttle management at a range where the detent is (really likely to happen sadly) even a "smooth" detent will cause troubles by reducing the precision and ability to react quickly, and if it is too smooth, it will be easy to pass through really often.

I simply bounded the AB button of DCS to the autopilot disengage of the Warthog Throttle, sadly it only work as a toggle while it should work as a push to enable button.

If you want to use the AB detent, you can simply leave the screws hand tightened. It's sufficient.

Still can be a pita when jumping to aircraft without AB.

I know, but when I join aerobatic server (I prefer free flights over combats flights) I often change aircrafts, with a VR Headset, it will be really quickly annoying to do that everytime...

CPU : I7 6700k, MB : MSI Z170A GAMING M3, GC : EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2 GAMING iCX, RAM : DDR4 HyperX Fury 4 x 8 Go 2666 MHz CAS 15, STORAGE : Windows 10 on SSD, games on HDDs.

Hardware used for DCS : Pro, Saitek pro flight rudder, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift.

Own : A-10C, Black Shark (BS1 to BS2), P-51D, FC3, UH-1H, Combined Arms, Mi-8MTV2, AV-8B, M-2000C, F/A-18C, Hawk T.1A

Want : F-14 Tomcat, Yak-52, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, F-5E, MiG-21Bis, F-86F, MAC, F-16C, F-15E.