F-86 vs MIG servers?

Reflected

I see. I saved it among my favorites, but now it has a slightly different name, that's why I couldn't find it.

One thing I noticed is that there are almost no AI MIG flights flying around. This is a pity.

Also, AAA protecting ground targets is still very, very accurate, almost always gets me - especially with a heli.

I am on at 0024 cst and your server has a problem on the blue sideScreen_160614_000903.thumb.jpg.db3388324cbeae511299ccf9b7c6d975.jpg.

A slight problem not sure what started situation.

VIKBELL

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw

• 4 months later...
I sit just me or all the Sabre vs MIG servers are gone? :(

The SierraHotel one is still up, however nobody ever plays it.

At least there's on server, not like MiG 21 vs F-5E which has none.

Guess the general playerbase prefers mindless 104th airquake

/да бойз/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I believe that with some flying in 1.5 and others in 2.0, the online population is spread out. I hope to see an increase in the number of servers as well as an increase in the online population with the release of 2.5. I am really looking to test out my dogfighting skills against other virtual aviators!

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"

• 4 weeks later...

I was glad to see the Georgian Spring server back up yesterday. Have you changed the mission? Now there are very few AI MIG flights, and they are usually very very far from the coastline. Can you please include more of them in order to be able to fight someone even when there are no other human players?

thanks!

I was glad to see the Georgian Spring server back up yesterday. Have you changed the mission? Now there are very few AI MIG flights, and they are usually very very far from the coastline. Can you please include more of them in order to be able to fight someone even when there are no other human players?

thanks!

Glad you are still interested in flying it. There have been no real changes to the mission recently, the influx of updates made forward progress impossible just trying to keep up with testing them to find issues that they introduced.

I will look into the AI flights, I have noticed a few times the a/c sitting on the ramp or in shelters, engines running and not moving but I can find no reasonable explanation why. I should have some time this weekend to troubleshoot again.

Between, work, sending SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED off to Paris for six weeks for work and flying in the Storms of War campaign, I have not had a lot of time to chase down this problem.

Once Storm of War is on hiatus again, I will try to get a weekly campaign going if there is interest and all is stable. Maybe we will even have some WWII AI ground units to add to the mission by them?

Cheers,

Rob