Blackouts in Spitfire

Krupi

ok....i think last comment from me now in this topic....if 1 on 1 does not tell anything in regards of relative aircraft performance, then i dont know what is...

anyway, if 1v1 does not prove anything as you say, where i would disagree, then the only logical result would be, that teamwork does make the difference...and lack of teamwork has nothing to do with the spitfire and how much boost it has, or how fast it is, but has only to do with the pilot in question. best regards my friend.

Re read my last message... ;)

A 1 on 1 of you in a spit with me in a 109 that I haven't properly flown for a while is foolish in proving anything about the aircrafts potential that is all...

The stats on the other hand show all that needs to be said and regarding teamwork, it is getting better on the Blue side but no amount of teamwork will make the spit fast ;) if you get caught you have to cross your fingers... in a Dora or 109 you just have to point your nose at the floor and in two minutes time try again.

I hope that the new damage model will help ease the status quo, but that is not a given.

Edited by Krupi

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit

As much as it pains me to agree with DavidRed, in the case of the Mustang at least as long as it is flown well the 109's advantages can be negated. You only tend to run into issues against the top 1% of 109 pilots.

Take a look at the January stats Krupi: LINK In February i've been spending a lot of time flying wingman for someone in the Dora which has impacted the stats negatively. It seems like the majority of Allied pilots are having difficulties getting to grips with their A/C in combat. Seeing as Burning Skies does not separate your performance between different A/C and resets every month, I also decided to keep track of my PvP Mustang flying since December which is at this LINK

I'm flying the same A/C as everyone else, and nothing about the numbers I've put up says the 109 has a huge advantage which is almost impossible to overcome.

As much as it pains me to agree with DavidRed, in the case of the Mustang at least as long as it is flown well the 109's advantages can be negated. You only tend to run into issues against the top 1% of 109 pilots.

Take a look at the January stats Krupi: LINK In February i've been spending a lot of time flying wingman for someone in the Dora which has impacted the stats negatively. It seems like the majority of Allied pilots are having difficulties getting to grips with their A/C in combat. Seeing as Burning Skies does not separate your performance between different A/C and resets every month, I also decided to keep track of my PvP Mustang flying since December which is at this LINK

I'm flying the same A/C as everyone else, and nothing about the numbers I've put up says the 109 has a huge advantage which is almost impossible to overcome.

So a well flown P-51 can handle a 109 unless you come across another equally well flown 109... your point bring what exactly, because I can't see one?

Your list still shows that more poeple that flew red are in the top 20 (14 red 5 blue and one mixed) and like you pointed out most of the kills of those in a blue aircraft could have actually been in a red aircraft... they just flew the blue aircraft for longer...

Edited by Krupi

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit

What does any of the above comments have to do with blackouts in the Spitfire?

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

Fair enough started another thread... ;)

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3061747#post3061747

Even though I started this thread and it was answered in the first response... :music_whistling:

Project IX Cockpit

In the last Grudge Match all players exept David (6-2) were either negative or even with their scores. Concerning the other players, Allies had Solty (P-51) being even and for the Axis Defaultface (109) was even, all others were negative. I didnt see an axis dominance there at all, just a fight for their life by all contenders.

I think the match was really exciting and David as I had expected led the scoreboard. If it wasnt for him I am not sure the axis would have won that fight. ;)

Cougar, CH and Saitek PnP hall sensor kits + shift registers: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=220916

Shapeways store for DIY flight simming equipment and repair: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/rel4y-diy-joystick-flight-simming

In the last Grudge Match all players exept David (6-2) were either negative or even with their scores. Concerning the other players, Allies had Solty (P-51) being even and for the Axis Defaultface (109) was even, all others were negative. I didnt see an axis dominance there at all, just a fight for their life by all contenders.

I think the match was really exciting and David as I had expected led the scoreboard. If it wasnt for him I am not sure the axis would have won that fight. ;)

one slight correction...while the dcs stats claimed 2losses, the only real loss i had was with the collision...the other loss visible in the stats came out of nowhere even before we took off for the first time, before the match actually started...

and we didnt win because of me, but because of every single pilot on our side...everybody contributed to it....oh and we still dont know officially whether we really won it btw. :)

Edited by 9./JG27 DavidRed

Re read my last message... ;)

A 1 on 1 of you in a spit with me in a 109 that I haven't properly flown for a while is foolish in proving anything about the aircrafts potential that is all...

The stats on the other hand show all that needs to be said and regarding teamwork, it is getting better on the Blue side but no amount of teamwork will make the spit fast ;) if you get caught you have to cross your fingers... in a Dora or 109 you just have to point your nose at the floor and in two minutes time try again.

I hope that the new damage model will help ease the status quo, but that is not a given.

Let's put all 109K4s without MW50 on the server and let's see how they will do. Right? I mean if 1on1 skill is so important and performance is so irrelevant, as david claims, 109s would still dominate right? :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]In 21st century there is only war and ponies.

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAXX9rAX_Sqdc0IKJuv6dA

Let's put all 109K4s without MW50 on the server and let's see how they will do. Right? I mean if 1on1 skill is so important and performance is so irrelevant, as david claims, 109s would still dominate right? :)

Two booms with 109 Min 3.12 and 6.01.This is old footage but from what i can see on istruments i don't use Mw50.

H90jgDfCm2E

This is older footage as i used to fly a lot at that time and not much currently.

Of course it would make a difference and I don't know about domination but not cheching 6, flying to straight and too low certainly doesn't give you any advantage. Even if i had mw50 it would't make any difference in this case.

Anyway didn't you say the same thing a while ago and i posted this video:

wZlguXL5JuE

Since the 109's turn performance increased after Yoyo implemented new control type my flying has gotten worse because now i take a lot more risks.Also the current netcode is just not my cup of tea.It was better when i flown the above missions.

Edited by otto

• ED Team

topic is "Blackouts in Spitfire"

stick to it or the thread gets pulled over

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2