[UH-1H] Huey Playground v2

Just downloaded them again and they still have the same modified date of 1/7/2017 and file size as the previous version. Double checked with the FM radio again to make sure, no change I'm afraid.

EDIT: Just downloaded again in case it took time for your new files to be "approved" or something but they are still the same.

That's so weird...I don't know why it doesn't update.

DAYUM!

I figured out why: the new file exceeds the limit. I updated the link, but now only the daytime mission is available on the userfiles page. If you want all three (day, dawn, rain), you can get it here:

https://www.mediafire.com/?mijuf7t1v3xntk1

Edited by Reflected

DAYUM!

I figured out why: the new file exceeds the limit. I updated the link, but now only the daytime mission is available on the userfiles page. If you want all three (day, dawn, rain), you can get it here:

https://www.mediafire.com/?fb8esh0db7bf0di

Glad you figured it out! Thanks for the alternate link. Enjoying what little I've done with it so far. :thumbup:

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I found the problem I've switched inverter switch to "spare" position and again to "main" and after that the FM is working. Why this one is not working I don't know but I hope that my post can help the someone who've the same problem. Thanks Reflected for your quick help.

• 10 months later...