Will the Mig-29 have soon its own module ?

CHDT

Why don't you save some money and buy FC3 though? You say you aren't interested in the F-15 or the A-10A but they are both entertaining aircraft to fly and sometimes you might want a change...currently FC3 is still a great bargain..

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

Ah, young skywalker.

I was once like you. I only got fc3 because of the mig 29 and probably went straight to the forums to demand it become its own plane because 'how dare they'.

FC3 is probably the best intro intro DCS. I even wanted to somehow sell the A10a for a while.

That was till I started doing carrier takeoffs in the su33 and having loads of fun in the hog. THAT GUN

A year later I saw a real f-15 and apart from being HuGE! in real life it is a really fun craft in the game. I then went to the forums and demanded it be its own module - he's lying, but you get the idea.

I've been in the a10a ground pounding alongside a10cs

...but it took a few years to get to the a10. Only after flying it for a few hours did I realize that I'd ignored one of the best planes in the game.:doh:

Have fun whatever you fly

• 2 weeks later...
Why don't you save some money and buy FC3 though? You say you aren't interested in the F-15 or the A-10A but they are both entertaining aircraft to fly and sometimes you might want a change...currently FC3 is still a great bargain..

This. I very, very rarely fly the American aircraft (will definitely change once the F-14A/B release) but they can be a lot of fun. Sometimes change is good, I get a bit bored after all this time even as much as I love the Russian birds.

It's well worth the money, and you'll honestly find the two more fun to fly than you imagine, I am sure of it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It feels good to see simmers still wanting the Mig29. :)

I have said it a thousand times and I am going to say it again -

The Fulcrum is the most neglected aircraft by ED! :mad:

With upto 3 variants (A/S/G) available, it still has great potential for advance development.

I presume the demand for Mig29 is less than other planes, as every Fulcrum thread in this forum end's up as a dead thread after a while.

• Like 1

Rig - I7-9700K/GIGABYTE Z390D/RTX-2080 SUPER/32-GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE RAM/1-TB SSD

Mods - A10C / F18C / AV8B / Mig21 / Su33 / SC / F14B

I personally like the Su-33 and 27 better, however I love the MiG-29 and would buy anything at all that they put out regarding it. It's an amazing plane and I really would enjoy a much more in depth experience! I know they have a lot on their plate and planes that are more in demand but I'm with you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I still love the Su-33 the best out of that family of aircraft, simply because of the naval aspect, but I have really started to take a shine to the MiG-29 since the facelift in the cockpit. I don't think I need a separate entity, because I am sure it will be upgraded within FC3, but then I bought FC3 after getting the Su-27 and the F-15 separately because it had the other planes in it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

YouTube ~ Twitch

Bel love your YT vids. Would love to talk to you abt star citizen at some point as well.

But anyways yeah ironicsly i bought the f15 only and then caved and bought fc3. I loke the su 33 and su27 but for some reason I adore the fulcrum.and would like to see a pfm for it before anything.

But shoot while Im at it they really need to have Mi24s in game and also F4 Phantom 2s to fight mig 21s. F5s are cool and all but theyre not F4s.

The F14 and 18 are instabuys for me

Its rlly a shame SP works fine and I simply cannot get multiplayer to work. The ED helpdesk has been less than helpful and one guy was actually pretty insulting. If MP worked Id buy the Korean war era and WW2 planes but as it is now esp with very little SP for either types Ill pass. :(

Ironically also I prefer the a10a over the C. Just easier to use tbh. And I prefer the su25 over the su25t. Thats actually harder to use but it has a charm.and i suck at flying and using pgms that dont have a fairly long stand off range. i can never get vikhrs off in time with su25ts. I can get mavs with the a10abut thats hard for me too and takes a lot of practice so im really just using cluster munitions and rockets Alot for both the a10 and su25 for fc3.

• 11 months later...

Then I dont know why there are so few Mig 29 skins...

Why? Maybe because the template has been released just a few days ago?

Right now I'm aware of 5 to 6 new skins that were made and I'm sure there are many more to come. There was also someone on the forums who opened his own "livery factory" where you can request skins (including the MiG's). The few skins he made looked very well.