Bugged Elevator Trim (Analog)

OnlyforDCS

I bound my elevator trim "wheel" to one of my rotaries on my Saitek X52 throttle quadrant, however it seems to be bugged. It doesn't change the pitch axis, it seems to affect roll. This can even be seen when using the ingame control window. When trimming using the bound rotary the plane will roll to the left or the right and the virtual stick will move correspondingly along the virtual x-axis.

The "trim nose up", "trim nose down" keys work fine when bound to a hat on my joystick, however they do NOT move the virtual joystick in the control window along the pitch axis.

Edited by OnlyforDCS

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

I've tried swapping the axis on the trim settings, this usually works for me but did not work here. I did not try to swap the axis on the main joystick controls. Will try and report back. Thanks.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.