Normandy Map Discussion - Page 130 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-23-2017, 11:57 AM   #1291
watermanpc

Reputation power: 5
watermanpc is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enduro14 View Post
Holy crap Wags and crew, pat your selves on the back this is literally gorgeous! Question will us in Vr see this new amazing lighting aswell? Either way may have to do some 4k exploration again freaking gorgeous! Also have you guys incorporated or thought about putting in HDR 10 support?
Yes, very nice stuff!!...about lighting in VR, I guess we should of course
-Weathered A-10C Canopy frame for Ricardo's textures here
-Increased Heat Blur distance and quality here
watermanpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 12:55 PM   #1292
leafer
Veteran

Reputation power: 73
leafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to beholdleafer is a splendid one to behold

Wow. It's been a long time and I sort of lost interest along the way but this is crazy awesome.