Thank You.

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to do a short post to express our sincere thanks to you, the community, for the support that we have received from you.

2014-2015 will be a really great period for both VEAO and DCS. We can’t wait to share some great products with you. We are all working really hard behind the scenes to get Hawk to you as soon as we possibly can as well as getting the Warbirds up to scratch and out to you guys. Not to mention Typhoon!

As always we will keep you guys up to date with every stage that we can so you can join us in the development process as much as viable.

The support that we have received from everyone has been truly amazing and it means a lot to all of us and we wanted to let you know that

If you think what you have seen of our projects so far is exciting. All I will say is

All the best

Pman and the VEAO Team.

• Like 4

Aw shucks, that gave me a warm feeling inside my tummy, wait that's probably the 3 glasses of wine. Anyway thanks and I'm really looking forward to buying some of your products.

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

Thank You.

Believe me the bird is a total joy to fly and still manages to pack a hard hitting punch to anyone that may underestimate her.

Thanks to Chris, Tango, Pete and all other senior team members for their outstanding leadership.

I think it's safe to say that every day that goes by brings us all one day closer to being able to fly her.

Christmas will come early.

- Tester

Edited by TimeKilla
Spelling

:joystick: YouTube :pilotfly:

TimeKilla on Flight Sims over at YouTube.

With everything that is going on, I haven't actually said "thank you" to everyone who has helped with the project, so "thank you!" from me to everyone who has been involved with testing the aircraft and providing feedback on systems behaviors. It is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Tango.

Yep a big thanks deserved to all the public alpha testers (we had over 300), the beta testers and of course our dedicated VEAO Testers.

Also to our development teams existing and new.

We've just signed up 5 new members to the development team working on various projects from modeling, animation, skinning and AFM.

As Pete said exciting times ahead.

All of which isn't possible without the help and guidance from TFC and ED.

And most of all to you, our community and fans, some travelling all the way from Holland to see us at Duxford.

Cheers,

Chris.

• Like 1

As always we will keep you guys up to date with every stage that we can so you can join us in the development process as much as viable.

:flowers: You guys are #1 as far I've witnessed When it comes to community interaction and that goes a long way, whether it's simply answering questions to responding to concerns, and it sure keeps the Pitchforks down! :thumbsup:

best of luck to the team and thank you for your hard work.

DCSW wishlist : multi-crew :D

GTX480, i52400, 8GB, Samsung EVO 840 250G SSD, Raid 0 2TB =~45 FPS [Maxed]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I just wanted to do a short post to express our sincere thanks to you, the community, for the support that we have received from you.

The support that we have received from everyone has been truly amazing and it means a lot to all of us and we wanted to let you know that

Now this is classy stuff! :thumbup:

"I would have written a shorter post, but I did not have the time."

Merci mes amis!

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

The diligence, professionalism and determination that you guys have shown to date is hugely exciting and encouraging. Our niche little hobby is incredibly lucky to have guys like you trying to drive it forward.

I wish you every success and sincerely hope you manage to pull off everything you have planned.

• Like 1

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

Thanks to all of you at VEAO for making our dreams reality......although they are still dreams for the moment:music_whistling:

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.