F-16 A, B, C, MLU

Frank00

F-16C preferably block 50 or 52 are the one we really want to have ingame.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

Does the F-16 B50 use Targeting Pod? if yes, I'm happy. :D I wanted the B52.

Depends on the country, year and specific aircraft. In general terms, some blk 50/52 can now carry several different TGP.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Not another F-16 thread...

If ED (or a 3rd party) think it's feasible to do an F-16 and is willing to do so they will do that.

Until then we can always play Falcon, which also has a great Dynamic Campaign which DCS lacks. We will get the F/A-18 Hornet soon which can do everything an F-16 can do (except Mach 2) plus the addition of naval ops. So I don't see the need for an F-16 in DCS at all! I would say more russian airplanes are more urgent.

Funny it seems this subject pops up about once a month.

If ED (or a 3rd party) KNOW people are interested in an F-16 perhaps it will influence decisions regarding their next projects. Sitting and quietly wishing for something is pointless.

Falcon is dated. yes it has a Dynamic Campaign, but in all my years of playing Falcon I never found the need or desire to play a campaign ALLLL the way through to the end. Unlike DCS Setting BMS up is a P.I.T.A. I love it when people tell me "There are all sorts of videos on You tube explaining how to set it up correctly..." Really? I shouldn't have to watch 2-3 you tube tutorials just to set my game up.

Yes we're gettin the F/A-18 Hornet soon which can do everything an F-16 can do (except Mach 2) plus the addition of naval ops...But some people aren't interested in Carrier Ops...It'll be interesting but I'd pay full price for an F-16 NOW...I'll never buy the F-18 unless its on sale.

So while YOU don't see the need for an F-16 in DCS at all, Others do. In MY opinion, there are more than enough Russian Airplanes.

I actually believe the reason there is so much resistance to a DCS level F-16 is the fact its far more capable than any of the Russian fighters currently in the sim.

But time will tell...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

F16? Oh Yeah!

Well, if I may be blunt, How come that there is so much resistance for the F16 in DCS?

What's the REAL reason WHY, there is no F16 in the planning?

From a marketing point of view: When you research the flight sim market.

There is definitely a demand for an DCS F16, so that's a no brainer.

Develop an F16, create a poll for only 2 versions, (Don't make it to hard on yourself)

make an announcement, buyers will flock to the release date, easy money!

Btw, It you want Red Flag to be as real as possible....

what's a Red Flag campaign without F16's? :music_whistling:

Dell XPS 8700: 28" DELL S2817Q 3840pi, i7-4790 3.6 GHz, 16 GB RAM, RTX 2070 Super, Windows 10, SSD 1 TB, HDD 2 TB + 32 GB SSD, TM HOTAS, Oculus Rift S.

Repetition is the Mother of All Skills:matrix:

[sIGPIC]<a href="http://www.flyfighterjet.com/" target="_blank"></a>[/sIGPIC]

Well, if I may be blunt, How come that there is so much resistance for the F16 in DCS?

What's the REAL reason WHY, there is no F16 in the planning?

From a marketing point of view: When you research the flight sim market.

There is definitely a demand for an DCS F16, so that's a no brainer.

Develop an F16, create a poll for only 2 versions, (Don't make it to hard on yourself)

make an announcement, buyers will flock to the release date, easy money!

Btw, It you want Red Flag to be as real as possible....

what's a Red Flag campaign without F16's? :music_whistling:

thats exactly what I have been saying in other threads...Red flag without F-16?¿?¿?¿?:huh:...cmon!!!

And about the "F-18 can do all an F-16 can do" argument well, for that same reasoning all planes can "fly" so why more than one plane???:closedeyes:

I want an F-16 because it IS an F-16!!!

Take a look at my MODS here

Funny it seems this subject pops up about once a month.

If ED (or a 3rd party) KNOW people are interested in an F-16 perhaps it will influence decisions regarding their next projects. Sitting and quietly wishing for something is pointless.

They know...there are other reasons involved and not just "Why don´t they make one, it will print money?"...they can´t "just" make an F-16 out of the goodness of their heart.

Falcon is dated. yes it has a Dynamic Campaign, but in all my years of playing Falcon I never found the need or desire to play a campaign ALLLL the way through to the end. Unlike DCS Setting BMS up is a P.I.T.A. I love it when people tell me "There are all sorts of videos on You tube explaining how to set it up correctly..." Really? I shouldn't have to watch 2-3 you tube tutorials just to set my game up.

Funny, people tend to direct newbies straight to the Youtube Channels to get directions on how to set up DCS.

Yes we're gettin the F/A-18 Hornet soon which can do everything an F-16 can do (except Mach 2) plus the addition of naval ops...But some people aren't interested in Carrier Ops...It'll be interesting but I'd pay full price for an F-16 NOW...I'll never buy the F-18 unless its on sale.

Then don´t launch from a carrier...and noone expects you to buy the F18 but what´s the point in telling us that you´d pay full price for an F-16?

I´d pay 200 dollars for an SU-30MKI if someone made one, does that somehow change the odds of there ever being one?

Nope...

So while YOU don't see the need for an F-16 in DCS at all, Others do. In MY opinion, there are more than enough Russian Airplanes.

Uhm...

Western Planned or released Modules: Sabre, Hawk, C101, F18, F14, Eurofighter, Viggen, Mirage 2000C, A10C, Huey, Harrier.

Eastern: L39, KA-50, Mi-8, MiG-15, MiG-21, maybe MiG-23...

Oh yeah...such heavy imbalance towards the Russians. Need moar NATO ASAP.

In all honesty, that was an asspull. Everyone has their own favorite toy they want in DCS, that does not change the reality of it.

I actually believe the reason there is so much resistance to a DCS level F-16 is the fact its far more capable than any of the Russian fighters currently in the sim.

So is the F-18 and everyone wait´s for that impatiently, did you even think before typing that? There is no resistance to the F-16 because it´s more capable, most stuff is more capable then the MiG-21, there is so much resistance because it´s "Just another NATO jet" and we are already getting enough of those.

The capability of an F-16 is in no way different then the F-18 we will have soon, in other words, boring.

Unless you want to fight other F-16s over Caucasus or just play singleplayer all day, you´d have no one to fight.

But time will tell...

There will probably be an F-16...noone actively want´s to prevent it.

But given the current field of DCS and the current state of modules and what kind of modules we will be getting, the skies will be relatively empty on the Redfor side for quite a while, while NATO aircraft get announced left right and center.

And most people are very interested in all of those western aircraft, don´t misunderstand.

But people would probably like to get some kinda equal footing with the "Russkies"...

I do not count FC3, that´s more of a game to me and the only reason we still use it is because it has the most capable fighters in it atm.

That will change.

But then it will be very one-sided.

Edited by Chrinik

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GCI: "Control to SEAD: Enemy SAM site 190 for 30, cleared to engage"

Striker: "Copy, say Altitude?"

GCI: "....Deck....it´s a SAM site..."

Striker: "Oh...."

Fighter: "Yeah, those pesky russian build, baloon based SAMs."

-Red-Lyfe

Best way to troll DCS community, make an F-16A, see how dedicated the fans really are :thumbup:

_MLMUnM4DE4

z9cG3ehd7xQ

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

click on image to enlarge

151210-F-IH072-076.JPG

Legacy, 5th Gen. Unite at Checkered Flag 16-1

An F-16 Falcon from Eielson Air Force Base, Ak. departs from Tyndall Air force Base, Fla. Dec. 10 during Checkered Flag 16-1. Checkered Flag is a large-force exercise that simulates employment of a large number aircraft from a simulated deployed environment. (U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Sergio A. Gamboa/Released)

yRYngM7nW-Y

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

click on image to enlarge

151228-F-EA289-047.JPG

http://www.ainonline.com/sites/default/files/uploads/2015/07/web1-2015-4_korean_f-16d.jpg

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,