Giving the F-16 another chance...

Donut

You're a beta tester. Your complaints just make my post the truth.

I am a customer, not a beta tester. They have a tester team for a reason but I'm not sure what they have been doing regarding the FM given how this module performs in BFM compared to its peers. I'm not here to piss people off. I'm here to post my genuine concerns with this module and ask for a fix as soon as possible or at least get some communication from ED that it's on their radar. I'm not really sure what your posts are accomplishing though (apart from raising your post count and being argumentative for the sake of it).

Edited by Low Blow

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitch:

My Specs:

i7 8700K, 32gig Corsair DDR4 3000Mhz, 2080ti, Obutto R3volution, VKB Gunfighter Mk.III MCG Pro EN, Warthog Throttle, Saitek Combat Pedals, Oculus Rift S

MMSOBGYTAST!

Most of us know what an EA plane is. You should research it.

most of us aren't on here posting for the sake of posting. Why aren't there mods on here doing something about your useless posts? I know very well what EA is. Maybe you need to go back and read what I've posted a little more carefully.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitch:

My Specs:

i7 8700K, 32gig Corsair DDR4 3000Mhz, 2080ti, Obutto R3volution, VKB Gunfighter Mk.III MCG Pro EN, Warthog Throttle, Saitek Combat Pedals, Oculus Rift S

MMSOBGYTAST!

• ED Team

Hi all,

This is just turning into arguments now, the OP has expressed his opinion and so have many others so before this thread descends into chaos I will close it.

As always thank you for your feedback during the early access process it is invaluable to us. Keep the bug reports and observations coming, we are making progress and with some more features and fixes planned for the 18th we hope you will continue to enjoy the viper.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2