Thrustmaster Announces Warthog Magnetic Base and F-16C Handgrip

• 4 weeks later...

I am in the market for new Hotas, my old Saitek X52 Pro is in pretty bad shape... best I can find is the WartHog Hotas complete, with shipping for $450.00 USD.

I researched my other dream Hotas, and it is so hard to try to get them from Virpil,, and other, that I don't see any better choices, especially on the mix of price and service. If there is, I couldn't find it. Been flying 20 years. Not going to try to get on these waiting list for places 5,000 miles away, and built in a garage, and hoping the e-mail is answered this year. But, I am open for suggestions, but I need to order a new stick setup asap,, mine works well enough for il-2, but DCS, it just sucks have a screwy stick...

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

Thrustmaster should just end the Confusion and sell a Viper HOTAS updated from the old Cougar to the latest technology in flight controllers and sell it as the TM VIPER, then they should develop the Hornet HOTAS using their new stick attachment to reveal the TM HORNET, and finally, make some TDC updates, fix some of the more frequent systems that failed in the last 10 years for quality (whichever functions failed more than they should have), and rebrand it as the TM WARTHOG.

Realistically, any DCS Multi-Module Owner just needs a Thrustmaster Military looking Dual Throttle Quadrant Unit with adequate 2 and 3 position toggles, sliders, and buttons that can be programmed in each position, and users can pick the Stick (or Sticks) they want to own for their favorite jets.

Personally, I use the base Warthog for everything, Viper, Hornet, FC3, Mustang, Huey, and it works for me.

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I ordered a new Thustmaster Warthog Hotas and also a 3 years extended warranty (Square trade) with it total $515.00 NewEgg. I will have it in a week, Amazon is out of stock and back ordered. FYI. other places had it a couple dollars cheaper, but I went where my experiences are the best, with the good prices. IMHO

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR