Wags Get Well

Dispatch

Wags this is wishing you full and timely recovery.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

I hope everything's ok. Get well soon Wags,

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

Hey everyone,

While I apprecaite the concern, I'm not on death's doorstep. Just back to back flu and then a bad cold that kept me in bad shape for awhile.

Thanks

Good to know. Glad you came in to shed some light on the concern. Can the the thread name be changed to Wags is well now and testing F-18 updates? :D

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

• ED Team
Who would lay claim to the Seven Kingdoms if something happened to you?

Jon after Tyrian kills Dany (too many shades of her father) and Jamie takes out Cersie (king slayer becomes queen slayer) to once again save Kings Landing.

The "Flu" or Catching up with Season 8?

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Jon after Tyrian kills Dany (too many shades of her father) and Jamie takes out Cersie (king slayer becomes queen slayer) to once again save Kings Landing.
Is this the three eye raven seeing the outcome of events in the future in GOTS? This would be interesting.

I am pleased it is just a passing flu. Good to know you doing well Wags.

Any hints of what's up on Wednesday Hornet update?

Cheers

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

Haha, that’s basically my take as well.

i7 7700K @5.0, 1080Ti, 32GB DDR4, HMD Odyssey, TM WH, Crosswind Rudder...

Hey everyone,

While I apprecaite the concern, I'm not on death's doorstep. Just back to back flu and then a bad cold that kept me in bad shape for awhile.

Thanks

I hope you get well soon.

Odesláno z mého Mi A1 pomocí Tapatalk

Ryzen 9 5900x | 32GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | 32GB RAM 

Hey everyone,

Thanks

Good to know rock :)

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Get well soon Mr Wags!

Ages ago someone posted about Dr. John McDougall's books here in the chat section - So I tired it, and helped me a lot with my t2 diabetes(basically gone) . Wags or anyone, if you are in that age bracket where chronic disease is setting in, this a great thing you can try. It's a little strange to talk about in on the DCS forum, but good health means more flying :)

Edited by NineGzuz

Wags, damn man, don't croak on us until Vulkan is fully implemented!

Peace :)

AD

Kit:

B550 Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5800X w/ Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE, 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury DDR4 @3600MHz C16, Gigabyte RTX 3070 Windforce 8GB, EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 PSU, HP Omen 32" 2560x1440, Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS fitted with Leo Bodnar's BU0836A controller.

--Flying is the art of throwing yourself at the ground, and having all the rules and regulations get in the way!

If man was meant to fly, he would have been born with a lot more money!

Bloody hell what did I miss?

Was about to ask the same... but the least I can do is drop some best wishes in here as well luna-trcv.png

Hey everyone,

Thanks

Glad it's just been that twilightsmile.png

I'm going though some spinal disc issues at the moment, probably too much rudder work in the Tomcat on a crappy cheap office chair instead of a comfortable fighter seat, plus carrying around stuff that's just been too heavy for me lately. That in combination with some coughing makes you think you'd die every single time... and the medicine to remedy that pain has yet to be invented.

begs the question, how do you know when one flu ends and the other begins?smile.gif

Society does a pretty good job at this. When you're just up again more or less, it will knock you down once more because there's always someone who doesn't stay at home when he should...

PS: Arya is going to win in the end anyway dealwithit.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Lol Wags, I thought the same about Jamie...

Will see. :)

Me thinks you fail to factor in Arya Stark...as far as I know...a girl still has her list. :music_whistling:

Glad it's nothing other than flu. I hope it doesn't prevent you attending the Flight Sim show next month. I look forward to shaking your hand.

Sierra Sends

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Arya will sabotage some of Cersie's defenses but will ultimately be captured and executed which will infuriate Jon Snow as well as the rest of us.

Get well soon, Wags.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]