Skins post 1.0.1

Private-Cowboy

Hi there,

I just came across a problem I have installing skins after I patched my DCS to 1.0.1 level.

Before the update I could simply add new skins via ModMan. Now with 1.0.1 this screwed up my skins. After adding the three I'm missing (winter camo worn, warmachine and the slovak digi camo) the list of skins is much shorter and most (if no all) of the 1.0.1 skins are gone. If I undo it via Modman, it screws up my skins completely. Now the list if back to normal but two of my skins remain in there but only load partially (blades and wheels but no heli).

Is there a trick regarding adding skins with 1.0.1???

And how can I remove skins that the 1.0.1 brought? I appreciate a few of those skins but most will not be flown by me (belgian for example). Can they be deleted somehow???

Thanks for the help. Best regards...

I do not believe the 1.0.1 skins can be deleted safely. There probably is a way of removing them but this would cause issues with multiplayer compatibility since they were added to make those countries usable by players in multiplayer.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester