A-400M Thread

amalahama

Surely, the GAF, FAF and the RAF need this a/c very badly. The ol' C-160 transports are good for the junk yard. I don't understand why a company like EADS was unable to present this plane on time. But that is another story!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win7 Home Premium 64bit, Intel Core i5-760 (2.8-3.33), GigaByte GA-P55-USB3, be quiet PurePower BQT L7 530W ATX23, CoolerMaster CM690II Adv, LG GH22LS, HD 500GB WD5001AALS, 6 GB Kingston 1333-999 Blu, Sapphire 1GB HD5850 Vapor-X OC, Scythe Yasya SCYS-1000, display LG E2350VR-SN 23"

Surely, the GAF, FAF and the RAF need this a/c very badly. The ol' C-160 transports are good for the junk yard. I don't understand why a company like EADS was unable to present this plane on time. But that is another story!

Problems dont' come from the plane, but from engines. Developing a new engine is often much loooooonger than the plane itself... ;)

Well, not Christmas yet... ;)

The bird looks good. But those insanely long delays are really bad. One wonders what they are doing there at Airbus.

chat1.gif

i think it's close now , they took it a second time under the cameras , there is the South african flag on the body i think it shouldn't be too long now . they said this week , i check Airbus site daily myself sourire1.gif

BTW i use this post to make a little correction it's not the world most powerful turboprop , it's the western world most powerful turboprop , there is one engine more powerful it's the TU-95 engine

they took it a second time under the cameras , there is the South african flag on the body

Well, a South African company contributed to it after all (some fuselage parts according to Wikipedia). Even if they opted to not buy it they still were part of it. Doesn't bother me much. Hope Airbus manages to produce it without any delays now (unlike that huge airliner they do). Maybe that would even end in South Africa getting their initial order too. One can dream. ;)