DCS: F-5E Tiger II by Eagle Dynamics

phant

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quanto mi sa di A10-A dentro?
Alla fine i cockpit si sono standardizzati, quindi alcune posizioni di strumenti sono uguali.
Edited by Khamul

TU NE CEDE MALIS SED CONTRA AUDENTIOR ITO

Asrock Fatal1ty Gaming K6+, i5-6600K, 32 GB DDR4, Asus GTX 1070 Strix, SSD 500GB, HDD 1TB, Win 10 x64, Monitor LG Ultrawide 29UM67, Soundblaster Z+Sennheiser Game One, HOTAS Warthog, TFRP Thrustmaster, TrackIr

Sulla parte estetica non concordo minimamente... ma cavolo sembra che la Belsimtek stia facendo un piccolo capolavoro più che un modulo di transizione. Con il Mig-21 saranno fuoco e fiamme per gli appassionati dell'epoca.

ChromiumDis.png

Author of DSMC, mod to enable scenario persistency and save updated miz file

Stable version & site: https://dsmcfordcs.wordpress.com/

Openbeta: https://github.com/Chromium18/DSMC

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.

• 1 month later...

ChromiumDis.png

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.

DCS: F-5E Tiger II will be available for pre-purchase on 20.05.2016

F-5E Tiger II module development has transitioned to the final phase. Current level is already close to the “early access” requirements. April tasks for works on the project are completed. Especially we are proud with the progress in flight dynamics, its fine tuning. The full English manual and interactive tutorial missions are being completed. With the active help of volunteers in English manuals corrections we’ve managed to increase module readiness level by the time customers get “early access” product.

OguO6CaKjKY

Nevertheless the model is very complex, it’s not possible to identify all the issues with our internal tester team, and therefore we’ve decided to keep the two stage scheme: “Early access” at first, some time for customer testing and then – “Release”.

The pre-purchase for F-5E Tiger II will be available on May 20, 2016! Purchasing the module now saves 20% from its full price during “Early access” and “Release”, as well as adds 20% from full price to your bonus account!

Bye

Phant

AMVI

DCS World Weekend News - 20 May 2016

attachment.php?attachmentid=140929&stc=1&d=1463755300

DCS: F-5E Tiger II is now available for pre-purchase!

Belsimtek with The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics are happy to announce that DCS: F-5E Tiger II is available for pre-purchase from the DCS shop. The pre-purchase provides both a 20% discount off the retail price and access to the Early Access coming in July-August 2016.

DCS: F-5E Tiger II will sell for $59.99 in July 2016. Pre Purchase now for $47.99 and save 20%! In addition to the 20% purchase discount, pre-purchasers will receive a 20% full-price value in bonus points for future purchases!

OguO6CaKjKY

The F-5E was developed by Northrop Corporation in early 1970s. The light tactical fighter is an upgraded version based on previous F-5A developments. The F-5s’ combat role encompasses air superiority, ground support, and ground attack. Given its mission flexibility, ease of operation, and low cost, the Tiger II has, and continues to serve, air forces across the globe.

The F-5E has trapeziform wings, two turbojet engines equipped with afterburners, and tricycle landing gear. Pitch, roll, and yaw control systems are hydraulically actuated in order to relieve control stick and rudder pedals forces. Artificial feel system is built in pitch and roll control systems to simulate aerodynamic loads for the pilot. For example: after the landing gear is retracted, left and right movement of the control stick is limited by a spring mechanism to prevent excessive roll rates.

A pressurized cockpit and air conditioning system ensures pilot safety at all altitudes up to the service ceiling. The pilot is also provided with an oxygen mask and anti-g suit. The cockpit is fitted with a Martin Baker SIII S-3 ejection seat, two UHF radios, automatic direction finder, radio navigation system, and a standard set of navigation lights. Landing-taxi lights are located on the underside of each engine inlet duct are extended together with the landing gear. The cockpit canopy provides a superb in-flight view appropriate for air-to-air operations.

The F-5E is armed with two 20-mm M39-A3 cannons with 280 rounds per each cannon. The cannons are located in the nose section, forward of the cockpit. Special deflectors are used to avoid compressor stall conditions caused by hot gas ingestion as a bi-product of operating the M-39-A3. Each cannon is capable of firing at a rate of 1500 to 1700 rounds per minute.

Each wingtip incorporates a launcher rail capable of firing AIM-9 infrared-guided missiles.

Five hard points (one centerline pylon and four underwing pylons) allow the aircraft to carry different types of air-to-ground weapons (bombs, cluster munitions, and rockets) 6,400 pounds (about 3000 kg) in total. In addition, illumination ammunition and cargo containers can be attached. To increase flight duration and range, external fuel tanks can be attached to three hard points (a centerline pylon and two inboard pylons). Maneuverability and speed can be maximized in combat by jettisoning all external stores.

attachment.php?attachmentid=140930&stc=1&d=1463755300

Key Features of the DCS: F-5E Tiger II:

• Professional Flight Model that accurately mimics the performance and flight characteristics of this legendary fighter
  • Highly detailed, six-degrees-of-freedom (6 DOF) cockpit
  • Interact with cockpit controls with your mouse
  • Fully modelled weapon system
  • Accurate F-5E model with multiple country markings
  • Detailed modelling of the F-5E instruments, engine, radios, fuel, electrical, and hydraulic systems
  • Single missions and full set of training missions will be created while in Early Access
  • Full and Quick Start manuals in Russian and English languages
  • Extended Campaign for the F-5E by Maple Flags Missions Developer (not included in the module package)

Screenshots

Bye

Phant

AMVI

Una cosa comunque ancora non l'ho capita, parlo del sistema dei bunus..

Si possono usare solamente dopo che un modulo è presente da molto tempo nello e-store.

Appena esce un nuovo modulo non posso utilizzare il mio bonus accumulato..

Se acquisto ora l'F-5 risparmio una determina cifra e mi danno altri $12 di bonus.

Comunque, come sempre fanno, vedrete che arriveranno a breve, dopo il suo rilascio (in passato è successo che non era passato neppure un mese..) sconti.. e si potrà acquistare comunque ad un ottimo prezzo questo modulo, ma non verranno accreditati $ in bonus.

La ED dovrebbe però pensare ad una forma per premiare i migliori clienti dando la possibilità di poter utilizzare i bonus fin da subito, altrimenti che ce ne facciamo???

Per esempio io, che possiedo tutti i moduli e le campagne, ho ormai accumulato $134 in bonus, ma non posso mai utilizzarli. Secondo mè non è giusto.

Noi clienti che vogliamo e compriamo subito i loro prodotti, dovremo avere qualche beneficio in più no?

Intel i9-13900K, @5.8GHz, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master, 32GB DDR5 6200 DomPlatinum, GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24G, LG 48GQ900-B, 4x 2TB Crucial P5plus M2 SSD NVME, 1x 500GB WD SN850 SSD NVME ,Thermaltake ToughPower GF3 1650W ATX 3.0 , Windows 11 Pro, Corsair AiO H170i LCD RGB, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, VPC Mongoos T-50CM3 Base, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar, MFG CROSSWIND, Corsair K95 Platinum, Sennheiser G 600, Roccat Kone Mouse.

Ma i prezzi stanno levitando o sbaglio? 50 scontato

Inviato dal mio LG-D331 utilizzando Tapatalk

Mi sembra che il Mig 21 quando uscì costasse 49.99 intero, mi pare eh

TU NE CEDE MALIS SED CONTRA AUDENTIOR ITO

Asrock Fatal1ty Gaming K6+, i5-6600K, 32 GB DDR4, Asus GTX 1070 Strix, SSD 500GB, HDD 1TB, Win 10 x64, Monitor LG Ultrawide 29UM67, Soundblaster Z+Sennheiser Game One, HOTAS Warthog, TFRP Thrustmaster, TrackIr

Effettivamente i prezzi si sono alzati. Certo il cambio euro/dollaro non è più favorevole coma 2 anni fa, ed anche gli sconti applicati non sono più gli stessi di una volta.

Tempo fa avevo aperto una discussione qui riguardo alla politica dei prezzi:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=160189

Sullo shop russo, moduli appena usciti vengono venduti con prezzi vicini al 50% dei prezzi in dollaro.

In tutta questa situazione noi europei (ed in particolare noi italiani) siamo i più penalizzati.

Reddito pro capite:

USA 57.000$

Russia 25.000$

Italia 35.000$

Secondo me dovrebbero fare uno shop con prezzi in Euro tagliati del 25% rispetto a quelli con dollaro

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

Per altro per quanto riguarda il Gazelle ho usufruito del bonus che avevo accumulato e alla fine della fiera mi è costato sensibilmente di meno rispetto al prezzo di listino per così dire...

:thumbup:

Come hai fatto? È praticamente appena stato rilasciato e già hai potuto usare il bonus??? A me non dava questa possibilità!

Intel i9-13900K, @5.8GHz, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master, 32GB DDR5 6200 DomPlatinum, GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24G, LG 48GQ900-B, 4x 2TB Crucial P5plus M2 SSD NVME, 1x 500GB WD SN850 SSD NVME ,Thermaltake ToughPower GF3 1650W ATX 3.0 , Windows 11 Pro, Corsair AiO H170i LCD RGB, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, VPC Mongoos T-50CM3 Base, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar, MFG CROSSWIND, Corsair K95 Platinum, Sennheiser G 600, Roccat Kone Mouse.

Anche io al giorno 2 che l'ho preso ho usato i bonus. Tipo per il 30 o 45 % del valore... c'era semplicemente la spunta per scegliere se usare i bonus o meno ed ho scelto di si.

Inviato dal mio SM-G850F utilizzando Tapatalk

ChromiumDis.png

Bo.. Vedremo come andrà con l'F-5.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Game documentation for DCS: F-5E Tiger II

The long-awaited DCS: F-5E Tiger II module is about to be released! We’re pleased to announce readiness of the game documentation: F-5E Tiger II Flight Manual and F-5E Tiger II Quickstart Manual. You can have a look at alpha version of the documents right now in the application. Upon release of the “early access” version of the DCS: F-5E Tiger II, the manuals will contain useful cross links and updates (corrections) according to the user feedback.

DCS F-5E Quickstart manual (ENG)

DCS F-5E Flight manual (ENG)

8205e59d8034d02dcff4ceb844a9e099.png

Bye

Phant

AMVI