How realistic is the ceii?

hazzer

When looking at the engine gauges all seems to be very rigid something I've not experienced when flying irl, changing the prop rpm is pretty much instant, when leaning off the mixture the engine will just cut out without any rough running or signs. It doesn't seem quite right

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

Look around other threads and you'll find plenty of insight on what's real and what's not at this early stage of development.

I do hope you've provided your own insight. Your post over on Mudspike was pretty fantastic and would well worth going through.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

• 3 weeks later...
Look around other threads and you'll find plenty of insight on what's real and what's not at this early stage of development.
Yeah - But can you give us a small summary? It's not as easy to search around the forum and look for right/false information. :)

1000 flights, 1000 crashes - perfect record