Patch 1.0.2 for "DCS: Black Shark"

Ulrich

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nearly 1GB, holy mother..

It's a shame my arm was trapped in a machine at work and I can't fly for a few weeks, typical !

• Like 1

Intel 5820k | Asus X-99A | Crucial 16GB | Powercolor Devil RX580 8GB | Win 10 x64 | Oculus Rift | https://gallery.ksotov.co.uk

Patiently waiting for: DCS: Panavia Tornado, DCS: SA-2 Guideline, DCS: SA-3 Goa, DCS: S-300 Grumble

Nearly 1GB, holy mother..

It's a shame my arm was trapped in a machine at work and I can't fly for a few weeks, typical !

??

whaaaaa?

:joystick:

dude...

you have a story behind this unfortunate incident?

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

is this right? ED\DCSBlackShark\KA50\Ka50?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Will old sound mods work with the new sound engine, for example Russian voices mod?

I remember that FC2 has alot of newly recorded voices and if the files are exactly the same in the BS patch, what's going to happen?

you have a story behind this unfortunate incident?

Moral of the story is corrugated box factories are dangerous :D

Was threading paper between 2 rollers, I didn't realise the lower one was turning, the power lamp on the control panel had blown so I though the power was off when it was actually on. Arm got dragged in to 1" off my elbow before I caught an emergency stop tripwire with my foot. Lots of swelling + bruising..

For now the only game I can play is Anno 1404 because you just need a mouse :D

I may just practice lots of cold starts in the Ka-50 and enjoy the new sound engine! 12 minutes left come oooooooon

Intel 5820k | Asus X-99A | Crucial 16GB | Powercolor Devil RX580 8GB | Win 10 x64 | Oculus Rift | https://gallery.ksotov.co.uk

Patiently waiting for: DCS: Panavia Tornado, DCS: SA-2 Guideline, DCS: SA-3 Goa, DCS: S-300 Grumble

BTW, there is no more dcs.exe, now it's simulator.exe (same as FC2) so profiles for trackir, nvidia, etc might or might not work well. Also the path to it is a bit different.

BTW, xfire won't detect it, same as for FC2.

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

So what happens when I try to install the patch over 1.0.1? I missed that little tidbit that it needs to be installed over 1.0 in my eagerness and watching the shuttle launch while DLing the file. I'm stuck at "Please wait while Setup backup [sic] your files." If I have to uninstall, do I need to deactivate BS or just wipe it from my machine and reinstall?

Edited by Speed

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

• ED Team
is this right? ED\DCSBlackShark\KA50\Ka50?
See:
Please check the path of 1.0.2 patch install to avoid questions and problems.

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

New sound system is great! But, there's one problem... all the speech is now in Russian!

Oh, awesome!

Я очень люблю русский язык. :)

Windows 10 64bit

Intel i7 9700K

Corsair H80i v2 Hydro Cooler

EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC Ultra

32GB RAM

ASUS Z390 Maximus XI

Samsung 970 EVO 1tb NVMe Solid State Drive

EVGA Gold 1000w

HTC Vive Pro VR

lol :megalol: Ulrich is gona get you....:smartass:

Can I install 1.02 over 1.01?

:helpsmilie:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

so far looking really good, I like the wingman calling out targets as he spots them. But I really miss the nocloudshaddow mod, I forgot how distracting the flickering is. Lets hope Modman is updated soon.

Tom

Windows 10 Pro 64bit, Gigabyte EX58-UD5, Intel i7 920 Corsair H70 water cooled @4GHz), Corsair XMS3 12GB (6x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C8 (1600MHz) Tri-Channel, Nvidia GTX780, OCZ Vertex 256GB SSD (for OS+DCS), TrackIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS + Saitek Rudder

Can someone answer the question about whether 1.02 can be intalled over 1.01? It would be terrible to have to clean install of 1.0 before patching since all the controller settings will be wiped out.

Almost 1 GB of patch...I think thats the biggest ever. :)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P