Huey wish list

ebabil

I wish they would fix the weight not being delete from aircraft total weight after unhooking/unloading.

After moving cargo or personnel:

Delete the cargo weight! DELETE THE CARGO WEIGHT!

Unless you can DELETE THE CARGO/PERSONNEL WEIGHT after dropping it off, the helicopters further use in a mission is none.

i7-7700K, 32GB DDR4, 525GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080Ti 11GB, Liquid Cooling, Win 10, Warthog HOTAS, TPR Pedals, HP Reverb, Oculus Rift with Touch, Jetseat and bass shakers, PointCTRL, and Scale F-14B Cockpit

Implementation of NS430 in the Huey

I'm curious if Belsimtek has plans to Implement the NS430 (GPS System) into the Huey ?

The Huey really could benefit from such a Navigation Device. Currently, the Navigation options are few, leaving the Huey in the dust compared to the Mi-8 and the Gazelle.

Please Implement the NS430 into the Huey.

SnowTiger:joystick:

• 4 weeks later...

Are rain drops on glasses already implemented or not?

I play VR and if I set rain drops on and it rains, I seem to see something on the glasses, but a very light and faded effect, something very different from f/a-18 videos out there. Is this effect less evident in VR? Or is it still to be better implemented in the huey? (I do not own f/a-18 to test by myself).

Are rain drops on glasses already implemented or not?

I play VR and if I set rain drops on and it rains, I seem to see something on the glasses, but a very light and faded effect, something very different from f/a-18 videos out there. Is this effect less evident in VR? Or is it still to be better implemented in the huey? (I do not own f/a-18 to test by myself).

Yes, they are implemented. But on the left glass the rain goes from the bottom to the top. Small bug ;)

You have to activate the raindrops in the Video Settings (DCS World Open Beta)

Yes, they are implemented. But on the left glass the rain goes from the bottom to the top. Small bug ;)

You have to activate the raindrops in the Video Settings (DCS World Open Beta)

Can't say for VR (not tested yet), but the raindrops on the Huey canopy behave physically correct depending on ground effect, wind direction and speed and helicopter attitude... below 60kts the effect is simply awesome. Above 60 kts headwind have the drops stream into a watery film covering the canopy.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Was there any rumor in relatively recent times about the addition of the twin-engine version (UH-1N Twin Huey or AB212)? I bought the Huey in the current sales and like it a lot, but such addition would make it even more interesting in my humble opinion.

Was there any rumor in relatively recent times about the addition of the twin-engine version (UH-1N Twin Huey or AB212)? I bought the Huey in the current sales and like it a lot, but such addition would make it even more interesting in my humble opinion.
No.

Shagrat

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

I've checked again and raindrops work. I do not know about their direction on the copilot glass since till now I've always occupied the pilot seat.

If I can add a little request on the wishlist, I'd like a manual completed with Uh-1h history and the list of ADF and VOR frequencies in order to have them always easily available to navigate. This does not require complex codex programming, but just writing.

[...] and the list of ADF and VOR frequencies in order to have them always easily available to navigate. This does not require complex codex programming, but just writing.

Working on a Kneeboard for my UH-1H campaign. It aso contains Navigation aids for the persian golf.

For which map do you need the ADF und VOR list?

Caucasus

Neither in my campaign To-Do list neither on my priority list. But maybe I will look into it and upload it in the User Files. Could use my Persian Gulf kneeboard template for it - should not take that long.

• 1 month later...

another war game (not a sim) is about to release uh-1c gunship. and it looks very good.

i wish we had it in this sim instead a game.

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

• 2 weeks later...
Is multiplayer multicrew at least being worked on and any progress being made?

Sad this awesome possibility to have 4 clients manning all battle stations is being neglected for so many years!

Not neglected. Worked on... ;)

In between the platform and API had some major changes, while this changed Multiplayer Multi-crew was introduced way after they built the single player Multi-crew and systems integration.

Shagrat

I wish I could buy two copies of the module and I fly the Huey while my son whom I'm trying to get into simulators works the gun.

you need to enter the queue for eternal waiting for the multicrew

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

I would love working windshield wipers. I mean wipers that actually remove the raindrops on the windshield similar to what we had in EECH al those years ago.

Totally agree!

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Agreed

Also water effect on the body would look very good

Youtube

I would prefer a Multiplayer slot on the left seat just to sit there with no interaction and watch the instrument, over the rain eye candy enhancement, anytime... Thank god, the effects guys are likely not the coders working on multicrew. ;)

Shagrat