[REPORTED]AGM-65F Still Not Functioning after Rearm

Loophole

I've seen previous reports of this issue (e.g. https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=232935), but I can still reproduce the problem in Open Beta build 2.5.5.34644. Is the fix still "in the works" somewhere, or is it actually still an active bug?

I can reproduce the problem 100% of the time as follows:

1. Create a mission with the Stennis, and an air-start F/A-18C marked as "client".

2. Ensure the air-start F/A-18C has NO WEAPONS ON IT.

3. Run it in Multiplayer as server and land the F/A-18C on the Stennis

4. Refuel and load AGM-65F on stations 3 & 7. Add some AIM-9Ms on the wingtips because no self-respecting Hornet pilot flies without some A2A weapons :-)

5. Take off.

6. Try to employ the AGM-65F's. Everything works except the Maverick page shows "TIMER: 3.00", it never counts down, and the missile never allows launch. You can lock on to targets with either missile, and the show "RDY", but you can never fire them.

7. Wait 4 minutes with the Maverik page displayed for the one station (3 or 7) - still no joy with either missile.

Am I missing something critical here, or is this still a known issue?

• ED Team

Hi

I have reproduced this issue and reported to the team, thanks.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2