U.F.O.

Xilon_x

Man so much has been happening regarding the UFO subject lately, starting to snowball into an avalanche.. If you guys haven't seen episode 4 of unidentified I suggest you do.

I was thinking the same thing. It's almost like the gov't is priming us.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking the same thing. It's almost like the gov't is priming us.

O yeah, the term "soft discloser" or "controlled discloser" has been used for some time in ufo circles. I my opinion there is no other way, (well safe way). If Trump stood up on the podium tomorrow and spilled the beans there would be a lot of folks freaked out. Better to trickle it out, let everyone have time to absorb it, warm up to the idea.

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

O yeah, the term "soft discloser" or "controlled discloser" has been used for some time in ufo circles. I my opinion there is no other way, (well safe way). If Trump stood up on the podium tomorrow and spilled the beans there would be a lot of folks freaked out. Better to trickle it out, let everyone have time to absorb it, warm up to the idea.

Wrong, it is in fact not that big a deal, Sentient Alien's are not aggressive in any way shape or form as far as visiting Earth is concerned there would be no panic. It is a matter of people understanding the reason why they are visiting and how they got here(it is a one way trip). Their civilisations are of good people who live similar to HumanKind with the exception that there are no wars or crime in their society. Wars and crime on Earth are 100% because of Satan, no other reason it is always Satan that is responsible. There is also a difference in Space Ship and Aerospace craft types, Sentient Alien races arrive in massive spaceships with a tiny crew of 3-12 and a lander to land on Earth. The high performance Aerospace craft such as the 'Tic Tac' are not of Earth and are not from Sentient Alien races. They are from somewhere else.:music_whistling:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Area-51 aka: Groom Lake, The Ranch, The Box, Watertown, Dreamland. Area S4 or the S4 underground facility is supposedly located 15 miles southwest off of the Papoose Dry Lake bed.

Edited by Delta59R

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

The fourth episode was pretty good. Another active duty pilot coming forward was interesting. Even more so because he recognized the voices of the WSO on the those videos. And that there are 50+ aviators who saw the UFO's on the East coast.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

No biologicals on those crafts they are all AI.

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

I am so warmed up :)

Thing is, what would we expect from them ? To save our planet from ourselves ?

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

Haha me too! Answers... a bunch of them. I think we humans want and are happy to do it ourselves. Just give us the knowledge, bring us up to speed per se.

What gives you that impression? There can be both Artificial Intelligence (Living and Nexus) and a pilot.:joystick:

Yeah I suppose there could be an armored life-form that those G Forces would not turn into mush. Who knows.

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

For Heaven the answer will come someday soon when Satan and his followers are removed from Earth. Then what will happen is new technology for HumanKind from Heaven which also would include the capability of travelling via wormhole to other Stars and Galaxies. It is a biblical event when Sentient Alien races astronauts arrive to Earth. This would start a relationship with the two races that leads to trade in technology and goods plus tourism. The planet is heading towards a situation of extreme violent weather from Global Warming so Heaven would have to rebalance the seasons. In order to do this pollution has to be removed and then the sun shaded for half an hour everyday at mid-day for a month or so.:thumbup:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Yeah I suppose there could be an armored life-form that those G Forces would not turn into mush. Who knows.

I did not see any extreme G in those videos, if there was then perhaps such an aerospace craft has a type of field that protects the pilot from high G. :joystick:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Or.. a gravity based propulsion that envelopes the craft, making it so that g forces are not felt. I would bet that a many of them are AI based drones though.

Or.. a gravity based propulsion that envelopes the craft, making it so that g forces are not felt. I would bet that a many of them are AI based drones though.

You could not accomplish something like that using gravity as it would be extremely cumbersome to operate something like that with Earth and the moons gravity fields present.:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

What we are witnessing in this thread is precisely what has plagued this subject from the beginning. An attempt at serious discussion on a serious subject only for nonsense to be constantly introduced. It's sad because somebody new to the subject will see this and immediately be turned off. It's actually an incredibly effective method if your goal was to suppress information.

What we are witnessing in this thread is precisely what has plagued this subject from the beginning. An attempt at serious discussion on a serious subject only for nonsense to be constantly introduced. It's sad because somebody new to the subject will see this and immediately be turned off. It's actually an incredibly effective method if your goal was to suppress information.

Yeah and I don't get that. We have military aviators saying they are engaging something made by someone with superior flight characteristics. And no one wants to know? All the pilots are lying? Putting their careers at risk? I know it's hard to apply Occam's Razor because the simplest answer implies something that's hard for us to accept. But still

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

Yeah and I don't get that. We have military aviators saying they are engaging something made by someone with superior flight characteristics. And no one wants to know? All the pilots are lying? Putting their careers at risk? I know it's hard to apply Occam's Razor because the simplest answer implies something that's hard for us to accept. But still

Occam's razor reminds me of Humes Quotes

"No testimony is sufficient to establish a miracle, unless the testimony be of such a kind, that its falsehood would be more miraculous than the fact which it endeavors to establish."

In my opinion given the size of the universe and how much we humans have been wrong about in the past it's easily possible. Yes, I think it's the easiest explanation and I also believe that it would be more miraculous for these F-18 Pilots to be mistaken.

Occam's razor reminds me of Humes Quotes

"No testimony is sufficient to establish a miracle, unless the testimony be of such a kind, that its falsehood would be more miraculous than the fact which it endeavors to establish."

In my opinion given the size of the universe and how much we humans have been wrong about in the past it's easily possible. Yes, I think it's the easiest explanation and I also believe that it would be more miraculous for these F-18 Pilots to be mistaken.

That's a GREAT quote. I'm adding it to my repertoire. :D

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

That's a GREAT quote. I'm adding it to my repertoire. :D

Haha, yeah its not bad.. I'd take credit for if i thought i could get away with it! :)

You know, some people will never accept truth if it is disturbing and not directly touching their daily lives, it is SOOO much easier to stay blind.

On the other hand, drawing the final conclusion under what is obvious does take some balls as you will sooner or later be confronted with the above mentioned minds.

Let it drip for another decade, let them swallow it slowly so they can arrange, whatever that means, whatever it takes them to open their eyes and believe their own conclusions finally.

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X