U.F.O.

Xilon_x

They travel god knows how many light years and just want a chalupa when this walnut comes powering past? It's rude, I swear.

:music_whistling: Eye witness accounts doesn't necessarily equate to fact.

Actually eye witness accounts are notoriously inaccurate. So much so that there was movement to ban eye witness testimony in court.

However, radar and flir tracks don't lie. So expert eye witness account with tracks are far different than "I saw something!" And I put myself in that category. I don't know what I saw back in 1985. But it was pretty awesome sight. My two other brothers still talk about it. And I have always considered myself lucky for having seen it. But the good news is that googles satellite imagery at least backs up my story in terms of what I saw, the mountains and the visuals, etc.

Edited by hansangb

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They travel god knows how many light years and just want a chalupa when this walnut comes powering past? It's rude, I swear.

They travel from Heaven not from another part of the Galaxy with performances like the one people refer to as Tic Tac. Sentient Alien Kind do not have that high a technology.;)

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Obviously.. I'm not saying their account was fact. The fact I'm referring to there were 3 witnesses, 2 in the airport tower and one Dr. Flying a piper cub. I'd argue that they would make for pretty good Witnesses.

When people won't consider all the evidence because it doesn't support their world view;

20190603_062714.thumb.jpg.85eb8533e244dc6173af68c1b1d62d08.jpg

Edited by Delta59R

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

Eye witness accounts are taken into account during UFO incidents because that is literally the only way to find out what happened unless you are there yourself then you are a witness.:D

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Obviously.. I'm not saying their account was fact. The fact I'm referring to there were 3 witnesses, 2 in the airport tower and one Dr. Flying a piper cub. I'd argue that they would make for pretty good Witnesses.

When people won't consider all the evidence because it doesn't support their world view;

My mistake, I misunderstood what you meant. :thumbup:

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

Back in the `80s I saw those lights, individual lights, formed as a ring, going from stand still to insane speeds over my town. me and a few others that happened tobe on the street watched them for like 30min. They came low, maybe as low as a couple hundred meters, then zoomed away in a splitt second, just to come back seconds later, swirling around and what not else, MAN, I SAW THEM

*next morning, we found out that the hottest Disco in town had a new Laser show. LMAO still today.

That night, I could have sworn I saw THEM. That much to eye witness accounts. And it was not only me. all others I was with thought the same...UFO's...man THEY ARE HERE....NO, the disco has a new attraction thatyou can see from miles and miles away. Back in the late 80's that was a thing.

But to be fair, my strong believe is that we are not alone.

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

But to be fair, my strong believe is that we are not alone.

So say otherwise is to go against the law of averages. And also propose a truly terrifying prospect.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

So say otherwise is to go against the law of averages. And also propose a truly terrifying prospect.

Agreed, however sadly I'm more concerned with how Humans will behave then with ET..

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

Agreed, however sadly I'm more concerned with how Humans will behave then with ET..

HumanKind will be happy when Sentient Alien races to visit Earth in the near future. It is a big deal to travel for 1000's of years to visit HumanKind from another World. People will be respectful when they meet them, later HumanKind will trade with Sentient Alien races and also there will be tourism. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

HumanKind will be happy when Sentient Alien races to visit Earth in the near future. It is a big deal to travel for 1000's of years to visit HumanKind from another World. People will be respectful when they meet them, later HumanKind will trade with Sentient Alien races and also there will be tourism. :thumbup:

I *highly* doubt that will be the case.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

It'd depend upon our own development, I'd imagine. So much of this would depend on the technological advancement of both civilizations.

I'd predict that in a case where we can achieve parity on a technological level, we'd see the most variables. We'd see the most potential outcomes. We'd be a more enlightened people, that's for sure. It's easy to be cynical and not think that, but the real issue is that not ALL of the world's populace would be that enlightened. There will always be hold outs. So, prudent counsel from Earth that receives an equally prudent reply from the extra terrestrials would inevitably arrive at the conclusion that our relations should be held in a neutral facility that couldn't be reached by petty terrorists.

So, basically, a space-based UN building. This would be the most dynamic scenario.

If we were to be visited today? Extraterrestrial technological superiority would ensure amicable relations. After all, they could wipe us out. More likely? They could bail and just agree to revisit at a future date when we weren't being a bunch of dicks. Looking at it from their POV? "Adorable, you monkeys can split the atom. We can bend time and space itself, you bush league vertebrates."

As for the reciprocal scenario in which we're the technological superior, I'd hope that the conservationist attitude that NASA and other similar space agencies have adopted would endure lest we commit the same atrocities we did to the peoples of the Americas, inadvertently. Those peoples were ravaged by diseases that were just an ocean away, imagine introducing a microbe from light years away. So, I'd hope we'd approach exploration and, especially, contact with extreme care.

Extraterrestrial technological superiority would ensure amicable relations.

You think ?

That technological superiority of the Europeans didn't lead to peaceful outcomes for the countries they made parts of their empires as sources of resources - and even if they were peaceful, you think we would be ?

Technologically inferior or not - someone would take offense at their 'otherness' and end up killing one somehow (leaving aside how the planet's religious groups would react...)

Cheers.

If we were to be visited today?

I think about this scenario the most however I already think we have been visited. My concern is the proverbial "landing on the white house lawn" which I think will be in the form of a presidential address (initially). I think we are in the pre presidential address time right now with a controlled disclosure. I belive a lot of our behavior can be predicted from looking at resent disasters, 9/11, Katrina come to mind. Most will act appropriate but some will not. I predict people absent from work causing the most issues. Gas and energy shortages/disruption, law infocment shortages, market disruption, food shortage. Hopefully just initially. Afterward the blame game will start, "why withhold this information and the wonderful tech that could have helped the suffering". The lawyers will have their hands full with lawsuits if "those in the know" are found out and some how benefited from the tech or knowledge. O It will be a rollercoaster ride like never seen before. I recomend everyone do the most basic of prepping. Keep vehicals full of fuel, 2 weeks rations, small dual fuel generator, gas can, propain bottles.

You think ?

That technological superiority of the Europeans didn't lead to peaceful outcomes for the countries they made parts of their empires as sources of resources - and even if they were peaceful, you think we would be ?

Technologically inferior or not - someone would take offense at their 'otherness' and end up killing one somehow (leaving aside how the planet's religious groups would react...)

What was that line from Mars Attack (great movie, LOL) When asked "why would such an advanced people attack us?"

And the person replied "How bad do you feel when you step on some ants?"

Gulp. LOL

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

It'd depend upon our own development, I'd imagine. So much of this would depend on the technological advancement of both civilizations.

I'd predict that in a case where we can achieve parity on a technological level, we'd see the most variables. We'd see the most potential outcomes. We'd be a more enlightened people, that's for sure. It's easy to be cynical and not think that, but the real issue is that not ALL of the world's populace would be that enlightened. There will always be hold outs. So, prudent counsel from Earth that receives an equally prudent reply from the extra terrestrials would inevitably arrive at the conclusion that our relations should be held in a neutral facility that couldn't be reached by petty terrorists.

So, basically, a space-based UN building. This would be the most dynamic scenario.

If we were to be visited today? Extraterrestrial technological superiority would ensure amicable relations. After all, they could wipe us out. More likely? They could bail and just agree to revisit at a future date when we weren't being a bunch of dicks. Looking at it from their POV? "Adorable, you monkeys can split the atom. We can bend time and space itself, you bush league vertebrates."

As for the reciprocal scenario in which we're the technological superior, I'd hope that the conservationist attitude that NASA and other similar space agencies have adopted would endure lest we commit the same atrocities we did to the peoples of the Americas, inadvertently. Those peoples were ravaged by diseases that were just an ocean away, imagine introducing a microbe from light years away. So, I'd hope we'd approach exploration and, especially, contact with extreme care.

Do not assume that their technology is superior, you may find that we might have tech that they might want to trade with.;)

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

What was that line from Mars Attack (great movie, LOL) When asked "why would such an advanced people attack us?"

And the person replied "How bad do you feel when you step on some ants?"

Gulp. LOL

Sentient Alien races are not like that, they are good, kind polite people that speak English and are Christian.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

I think about this scenario the most however I already think we have been visited. My concern is the proverbial "landing on the white house lawn" which I think will be in the form of a presidential address (initially). I think we are in the pre presidential address time right now with a controlled disclosure. I belive a lot of our behavior can be predicted from looking at resent disasters, 9/11, Katrina come to mind. Most will act appropriate but some will not. I predict people absent from work causing the most issues. Gas and energy shortages/disruption, law infocment shortages, market disruption, food shortage. Hopefully just initially. Afterward the blame game will start, "why withhold this information and the wonderful tech that could have helped the suffering". The lawyers will have their hands full with lawsuits if "those in the know" are found out and some how benefited from the tech or knowledge. O It will be a rollercoaster ride like never seen before. I recomend everyone do the most basic of prepping. Keep vehicals full of fuel, 2 weeks rations, small dual fuel generator, gas can, propain bottles.

They could park in orbit and wait to be invited to come to Earth. Just remember for them this is a one way trip. They cannot return to their planet once they get here and they would have left family and friends behind when they left in order to take the brave step of coming to Earth which would have taken 1000's of years in hyper-sleep.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Do not assume that their technology is superior, you may find that we might have tech that they might want to trade with.;)

Beer. We would offer up beer. Or Macallan. I'm sure they don't have Macallan. Who would say no to a good bottle of Macallan.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

Beer. We would offer up beer. Or Macallan. I'm sure they don't have Macallan. Who would say no to a good bottle of Macallan.

Beer sounds good, maybe they have alcohol too, perhaps it is on their tech tree that is not available here.:thumbup:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

That line answers so many questions I had about tele-evangelists.

Really which tele-evangelist are you referring too? It seems the most distant from anything that someone like that would preach. So is there a sign that Sentient Alien races might speak English and be Christian and why so perhaps a sign of this is that computer programming is done in English and Circuitry is also done in English....for HumanKind but also for all Sentient Alien Races. That is literally the only sign so the tech tree is pretty much the same as a result Sentient Alien races do not speak their original languages from the first History.:book:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Sentient Alien races are not like that, they are good, kind polite people that speak English and are Christian.

....... It's rare, but I am without a response to this statement. Mark the day.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Really which tele-evangelist are you referring too? It seems the most distant from anything that someone like that would preach. So is there a sign that Sentient Alien races might speak English and be Christian and why so perhaps a sign of this is that computer programming is done in English and Circuitry is also done in English....for HumanKind but also for all Sentient Alien Races. That is literally the only sign so the tech tree is pretty much the same as a result Sentient Alien races do not speak their original languages from the first History.:book:

It was a joke. Tele-evangelists being aliens and all...

Just as a side note: this might come as a surprise, but in countries in which English is not the primary spoken language both computer programming and circuitry is, well, often not done in English.

You think ?

But, they also failed to understand many things about the nature of our universe, as well. The cynical route might seem to be the most reliable in predicting human nature (and it frequently is) but it isn't an assurance. After all, we do improve ourselves as a people as time goes on. Perhaps not as fast as many of us wish, of course.

Though, there's something to be said about assuming that extraterrestrials would be infinitely more wise than we are when they'd probably be subject to the same flaws and limitations.