Official DCS: P-51D Mustang Promo Trailer

Wags

Guys, there's no "hinting" of anything within the video, so just take it for what it is...a trailer ;)

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar! :P

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

And mr. Amraam put a ;)

:D

Now do we believe what we are to believe or do we believe what ED believes.

I trust my own eyes and I REALLY saw a pussycat ;)

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Guys, there's no "hinting" of anything within the video, so just take it for what it is...a trailer ;)

You know as well as I do that this statement will just be ignored. :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

You know as well as I do that this statement will just be ignored. :P

But of course dear Watson ;)

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing new, would have liked to see more of the cockpit and I am missing that beautiful whistle that engine makes!

Nice Production though, enjoyed watching. Excellent.

Want to see more of the P-51, hope you can Produce another with greater cockpit detail. Love the walking pilot. Cool eyecandy. Nothing wrong with some eyecandy.

rattler

Nothing new, would have liked to see more of the cockpit and I am missing that beautiful whistle that engine makes!

Nice Production though, enjoyed watching. Excellent.

Want to see more of the P-51, hope you can Produce another with greater cockpit detail. Love the walking pilot. Cool eyecandy. Nothing wrong with some eyecandy.

rattler

You know - if you buy it - you can admire the cockpit detail first-hand ;)

Just sayin' :music_whistling:

Martin...

• ED Team

rattler

The whistle sound is clearly in the video, at multiple occasions. :)

I feel i showed enough cockpit shots to keep the variation level up. Too much of 1 thing = boring to watch. The video is supposed to appeal to the mass audience, not just the sim-nuts who want to see clickety-clicks within the cockpit. ;)

That's my take anyway.

But thanks for the feedback. :)

The whistle sound is clearly in the video, at multiple occasions. :)

I feel i showed enough cockpit shots to keep the variation level up. Too much of 1 thing = boring to watch. The video is supposed to appeal to the mass audience, not just the sim-nuts who want to see clickety-clicks within the cockpit. ;)

That's my take anyway.

But thanks for the feedback. :)

NP, you did an excellent job on the video, nice effects etc. I did really enjoy watching it. But your right I am one of those sim-nuts.:D You guys always do nice videos. Cheers guys, I did enjoy it and as a matter of fact, going to watch it again. Love the old picture technique. Cheers.

rattler

• ED Team
NP, you did an excellent job on the video, nice effects etc. I did really enjoy watching it. But your right I am one of those sim-nuts.:D You guys always do nice videos. Cheers guys, I did enjoy it and as a matter of fact, going to watch it again. Love the old picture technique. Cheers.

rattler

Hehe glad to hear that. Always wanted to try to make some sort of "gun cam" footage, and with this trailer I had the perfect opportunity. :D

Refer to this post again, please. ;)

*Ehem* Gold?

:D

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Very nice cooperation between Glowing_Amraam and BinaryOrchestra...

Thanks to you two. Great job guys.:thumbup:

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

Awesome we now know that the next fixed wing fighter is the F-15C because it was in the video and the Black Shark is being removed from the game because it wasn't in the video.

Lyndiman

AMD Ryzen 3600 / RTX 2070 Super / 32G Ram / Win10 / TrackIR 5 Pro / Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

• ED Team
Awesome we now know that the next fixed wing fighter is the F-15C because it was in the video and the Black Shark is being removed from the game because it wasn't in the video.

I also didn't show close to 50+ units from the sim, does that mean that they will also be removed? ;)

Very nice cooperation between Glowing_Amraam and BinaryOrchestra...

Thanks to you two. Great job guys.:thumbup:

GA I think you've met your sonic equivalent in BinaryOrchestra - and yet the final piece still manages to be greater than the sum of its parts.

Bravo the two of you.

Nate

Much appreciated thanks :)

Glad you like the movie guys. ;)

HD download link has been added to the first post :)

img_id1217.jpg

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=30&file=1217&lang=en

Loved the video, but was curious, do the .50 cal rounds actually leave markings on the ground after you shoot in-game? I'm trying to recall if even A-10C GAU-8 does that... :confused:

Intel i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz w/ H70 liquid cooler, ASRock PRO3-M Z68 Mobo, 32G 1600Mhz Mushkin RAM, EVGA GTX970 4GB , OCZ Agility 3 128g SSD, SanDisk 240g SSD, Win7 64-bit

--Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/livingfood --

Loved the video, but was curious, do the .50 cal rounds actually leave markings on the ground after you shoot in-game? I'm trying to recall if even A-10C GAU-8 does that... :confused:

I think it does.

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

GA I think you've met your sonic equivalent in BinaryOrchestra - and yet the final piece still manages to be greater than the sum of its parts.

Bravo the two of you.

Nate

^ Agreed !

Good Job Gentlemen :thumbup: I mean Artists :D

so what's next (Upcoming movie...) ?

Kato, you have a small debt :D only 5 years old

http://forum.lockon.ru/showpost.php?p=419928&postcount=20

...Waiting For Your Next Upcoming Movie: Speed III Teaser - FC3 promo video :yes:

BTW: nice purple Mustang @ 0:31 ;)

Edited by HungaroJET

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist