P51D Videos

JimMack

Looks pretty sweet!:thumbup:

I was inverted over the runway...once...not on purpose...wasn't pretty!:D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Yes. Its a carbureted engine. Some jets cant fly upside down as well, like the Su-25 because of a fuel automatic shut-off valve that closes the fuel lines when inverted. In a carbureted engine, itll just empty the fuel out of the bowl and cause an engine stall or misfire.

My first emergency landing :)

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes. Its a carbureted engine. Some jets cant fly upside down as well, like the Su-25 because of a fuel automatic shut-off valve that closes the fuel lines when inverted. In a carbureted engine, itll just empty the fuel out of the bowl and cause an engine stall or misfire.

Or indeed the A-10.

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

MB: Intel DX79TO; Core i7 3820 (3,6 ghz); SPU: Asus Xonar D2X; GPU: AMD XFX 7970 BE OC (3GB); RAM: Kingston 8 GB DDR3-1333 Quad-Kit; HHDs: G.Skill Phoenix SSD (for OS&DCS), WD 1 TB + WD 160GB; PSU: be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 550W; Display: EIZO Foris 2333-BK; OS: WIN8 Pro 64bit (latest updates); TM HOTAS Warthog; CH Rudder pedals; Cougar MFDs; iPad Mini with iControl DCS; TrackIR4 + TrackClipPro.

A10 startup procedure -->

• ED Team

That canyon run is one of my favourite "plays" with the A10C.

The test is to follow the exact course of the river as closely as possible. You have to work the throttle a lot to make sure that you are at the correct speed to make the turn!

Note the river splits into two. It gets quite interesting as you fly up to the source in the snow mountains.

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

Here's a video from Monday 7th May 2012 I was that close to stealing this plane....lol

now thats a sound that i wan't to here at low and high RPM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

Well got bored again :doh: watch in HD

• Like 1

:pilotfly:Wolfpack Production:pilotfly:

-=<[WiN 10, I7 3770K @ 4,5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Dominator, Sapphire 7970 VaporX 6GB, C70 Vengance, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro rudder, Track IR, Beyerdynamics MMX 300 ]>=-

DCS/FC2/FC3/Arma videos on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WolfpackproductionDK

"Fortes Furtuna Juvat"

q5JU3WWn99I

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

VIRTUAL HORSEMEN FIRST VIDEO TEASER

Some early tests, not perfect, not smooth, but we're improving.

Fantastic man, just Fantastic!

:thumbup:

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'