Pixelated red geometry?

derodo

Don't know how to explain it, so I'm attaching a screenshot.

It's been a while since I flew the P-51D (back in the 1.5 days); today I took her for a spin for the first time since 2.5, and I noticed a very werid thing around "red things" in the canopy; they look pixelated, way too much; and they are the only things that look like that.

It's really weird; nothing critical, but annoying. You can see it clearly in the "Oxygen emergency by-pass" valve (the red geared thing on the lower right). It's the same with the other "red things", including the "Canopy Emergency Release Handle" (not as obvious in the screenshot).

Jumped in the F18 right away just for checking the difference, and "red things" there look just right, which makes me think this is somehow related to the P51.

Anyone else having this?

pixelated_red_things.thumb.png.9df97305ac49ae2895f7e92a699484d5.png

I've noticed this as well since the last update, it also occurs on red pieces of liveries on the Mustang and TF-51.

"Though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil. For I am 80,000 feet and climbing." -9th SRW Det. 1 Wing Ops, Kadena AFB, Okinawa, Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5-4460, 16GB of RAM, MSi GTX 970 Twin Frozr V, ASRock H97M Anniversary, 2x 1TB HDD, Fractal design Core 1100, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Corsair Vengeance K70, Razer Abyssus mouse, BenQ 1080P monitor.

• 2 weeks later...
109 51 and 190 need an overhaul, but thats not going to happen.
But you saw last newsletter, right? Stang overhaul is ongoing right now.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

My post was from september 3rd.

Newsletter was from September 7th.

Still "that's not going to happen" while we do know it's a matter of time isn't a very positive thinking :lol:, though you got your confirmation :thumbup: .

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice