Show me your mad dogfighting skills!

Wags

• 2 months later...

I finally bagged a Bf-109K flown by AI. I know some of you probably do this all the time, but for me it was a bit of a breakthrough and hope to give it a crack against humans soon.

Combat ends about 5 minutes in.

Any tips appreciated!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Zilch79's YouTube Channel:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Damn, Solty, you're doing all this without trackIR? :O

/respect!

Whisper of old OFP & C6 forums, now Kalbuth.

Specs : i7 6700K / MSI 1070 / 32G RAM / SSD / Rift S / Virpil MongooseT50 / Virpil T50 CM2 Throttle / MFG Crosswind.

All but Viggen, Yak52 & F16

• 1 month later...

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin

Great fighting DF, and great music :music_walkman:

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

Thanks Orso! Glad you enjoyed it :)

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin

Works for me. Even on Mobile...?

9./JG27

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
K-4 is pretty OP...smilewink.gif
Don't forget .50 cal makes no damage at all!!

Great flying, great kills, great music :thumbup:.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice