Time attack improve flying skills mission

MAD-MM

Short video about the obstacle French parcoure mission.

Done in 3.51 min with crappy landing to much pressure :megalol:

beat this happy flying :pilotfly:

[ame]

[/ame]

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

is this speed track in the standard 1.5?

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

• 4 months later...

Hope you guys don't mind a reply to an old thread, but I wanted to chime in and say I too love this mission and really would like to see similar missions for other aircraft.

I wouldn't mind more "tracks" for Gazelle either! Anyone tried doing multiplayer race by loading this on a MP server? Could be a LOT of fun!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Demo of my 6DOF Motion VR Sim:

That's the first mission I did...8 times. It is perfect to improve your piloting skills. This should be available for all the choppers. It is so effective to improve the way you fly!

You can:) Go into Gazelle folder and copy the mission,then paste it into Your mission folder,then open the mission and change the player aircraft to one of your choice...Ii's a LOT of fun to do in Mi-8.

:D

Patrick

mini.gif