Lockheed S3 Viking Skin Pack

uscstaylor

Here Folks

Being that I love this plane so I decided to do a small skin pack for it. At least now we have a choice when using this puppy in our missions. Enjoy!

Download Here:

***UPDATED SKIN PACK Link 10/27/2018...NEW***

https://www.mediafire.com/file/djya5bx3ln7venk/New_S3_Viking_Skins.rar/file

Go into C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Bazar\Liveries

s-3b

s-3b tanker

001-2018-oct-27-008.png

VS24.jpg

Edited by uscstaylor
  • Like 1

What Sq is that in the first pic...Can't seem to find them. Thanks

Sorry, I don't know exactly but I think that's a fresh paint. One of a regenerated S-3 Viking aircrafts (on Davis-Monthan AFB) for transporting F-35 engines and refueling F-35s on the way to carrier tests.

May the THRUST be with you

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry, I don't know exactly but I think that's a fresh paint. One of a regenerated S-3 Viking aircrafts (on Davis-Monthan AFB) for transporting F-35 engines and refueling F-35s on the way to carrier tests.

That is Lockheed's design for the Navy's next COD. They are competing against the V-22 for the job. It is an artist' rendition of what the prototype will look like. I think it will use the original S-3's wings and engines but a redesigned fuselage. And you are exactly right, it will be able to carry an F-35 engine and will hold more fuel that the S-3B in the tanker role.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 6 months later...
Here's the VS-22 Checkmates

Screen_160912_223758.jpg

I just saw this thread since a member of the group I fly with, BSS_Vidar asked me to see if there were any VS22 skins. He flew the S3 in that squadron.

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...