AH-64, Some day....maybe?

Ercoupe

Since the two seater problem seems to have been worked out rather nicely, might it be possible that an Apache might see the light?

I haven't purchased any of the helicopters, but that would change if an Apache showed up. I imagine that machine would sell well. But I haven't seen any indication that it's in thed works by anyone.

Would love to see Apache or Cobra , but neither are going to happen soon....

In the meantime-don't wait ! Get the Huey , and enjoy some of the most delightful experiences DCS has to offer :)

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Since ED is doing Mi-24 right now, probably AH-1 in the future, Apache is only a matter of time. Especially being the hottest/most iconic chopper, together with Mi-24, guaranteeing revenues.

If they can make two seater Mi-24 they can also make the Apache.

The only problem may be acquiring the licence from Boeing Helicopters and this one alone can bury the project.

I hope for AH-64A being available. Especially because A variant would offer more attractive gameplay being far more hands on, especially for the gunner, than glass Longbow with milimeter radar.

Anyway it would be a few years from now, that's for sure. They have things to do for quite some time.