Problems with the Huey... No guns? No CoPilot Mouse?

Snacko

Haven't flown the Huey in a while. I flying the Beta.

I get no Mouse Cursor when I jump to the co-pilot seat. How do you turn the knob and click the switch on the Flexible gunsight???

And in the Pilot's seat, the guns won't fire..

I turn Arm on.

Set the Armament swtich up to 2.75.

Both guns are selected.

I also have the Pilot Gunsight down and the reticle is on.

But when I pull the trigger, or even press the Space key, nothing happens.

The guns don't fire. I don't even see the red cyclic trigger move when I press the Space bar. So, I cleared the keyboard assignment and reset it again with the Space key. No joy!! :cry::cry::cry:

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Sure is. :lol: Classic PEBCAC. Problem Exists Between Chair And Computer.

Gun selector to BOTH

Armament switch to ARMED

Armament selector to 7.62

Pilot's weapon release (space bar by default)

As razo+r says, the copilot's sight must be disabled but unless you've gotten in that chair and clicked it, or set the copilot to weapons free in the crew controls, that should not be activated when you first enter the helo.

Edited by feefifofum

Rog, thanks. My problem was the 2.75 setting. I got the guns to fire and then the rockets.

I also got the mouse cursor working in the copilot seat. But I don't understand why it is disabled when you switch seats.

Thanks guys!!

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

Also, I couldn't get the Weapon Status panel to appear. Not at my pc now. Is there a command to show/hide it?

Sent from my Moto Z Play using Tapatalk

Also, I couldn't get the Weapon Status panel to appear. Not at my pc now. Is there a command to show/hide it?

I think it's part of the kneeboard now.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

Thanks. I'll check that out.

As Holton181 suggested, I found it on the kneeboard.