Virtual Beach Blast Air Show 2016

VTB_Bingo

zt3ykhs.jpg

The 2nd annual Virtual Beach Blast Air Show will take place June 26th! Wee currently have an outstanding lineup featuring teams from all around the globe.

2016 Beach Blast Lineup:

Virtual Black Diamond Jet Team

Jet E Sons

Virtual F-16 Tiger Demo Team Poland

ADPT- Asas de Portugal

Virtual Thunderbirds

Limitless Aerobatics

VBDJT Dynamic Solo Display

Virtual Sharkmouth Display

Tonio - Rafale Solo Display Virtuel

VAT Crazy Angels

Virtual Eagle Jet Team

More to come! If you're interested in performing please register here http://bit.ly/1ms0kYd Application closes May 1st!

1uxLqJH.jpg

For the first time since 2012, the Virtual Thunderbirds will be performing LIVE at our event June 26th tearing up the skies and the coastline at Virtual Beach Blast. The Virtual Thunderbirds are really known in this community and have been performing to the public since 2004. This year we're featuring the return of the Virtual Thunderbirds for their first show of the 2016 show season.

The schedule will be worked after the applications are processed. Stay tuned!

Give us a follow on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/virtualbeachblast

Also you can follow us on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/virtualbeachblast

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to hear from those that rode in the backseat with Black Diamond...please share your experience???

Edited by MegOhm_SD

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

Nice job by the performers yesterday.

I want to hear from those that rode in the backseat with Black Diamond...please share your experience.

You mean the guys who got to sit in a virtual back seat with the VBDJT while they flew in DCS, or the Virtual Patriots that got the chance to ride in the backseats of the L-39s with the real Patriots Jet Team? Just curious.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Nice job by the performers yesterday.

You mean the guys who got to sit in a virtual back seat with the VBDJT while they flew in DCS, or the Virtual Patriots that got the chance to ride in the backseats of the L-39s with the real Patriots Jet Team? Just curious.

He's talking about the acceptance of the backseat riders who had the opportunity to fly with us during the live show yesterday in DCS: L-39.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Ah missed that announcement. Hope they enjoyed their ride.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Ah missed that announcement. Hope they enjoyed their ride.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk.

Yes, I had the opportunity but unexpected travel ejected me from my seat. I regret missing the ride.

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10