The Virtual Horsemen

VH-Rock

Started to experiment with the textures. I've never touched DDS or Specular textures before so it's all a big learning curve, but I've used photoshop for a long time so I guess that helped. Anyway, First couple of results:

BE1.png

BE2.png

BE3.png

Nice Job VH-Rock

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's one to keep you on your toes :)385705_353169174740771_1508006418_n.jpg

Although it is much more difficult than we actually thought, we are facing the challenges head on, and we are getting better and better at it. We have started flying loops and tight turns, and we will now slowly progress to perform barrel rolls and our most difficult maneuver, the cuban.

Keep in touch with our facebook page for more updates!

• Like 1

Go Rock ... Go

Although it is much more difficult than we actually thought, we are facing the challenges head on, and we are getting better and better at it. We have started flying loops and tight turns, and we will now slowly progress to perform barrel rolls and our most difficult maneuver, the cuban.

Keep in touch with our facebook page for more updates!

CONGRATULATIONS Virtual Horsmen:pilotfly:

Your determined efforts are truly appreciated by all of us that have flown in DCS for any length of time, even the most "Die Hard" combat jockey loves the formation display stuff so keep at it and know that there are lots of us cheering you guys on.... Salute. PS; our guys are loving the P51D beta.... and have already dabbled with tight formation flights.... check out these pics http://dl.dropbox.com/u/72346042/Shrek-Sqn%20P51Beta.rar

Edited by OGREMAN
addition of PS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Awesome guys! 8)

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Very nice flying. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

brilliant, inspiring !

come on wolf sort it out ! or ill be forced to sing your theme tune to you next time on ts.

LOL....:megalol:

Piece by Piece I am working on fixing the joystick problem I have now...:joystick:<<< Damn it..

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

Gorgeous! :)

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Wonderful vid - BTW I got the hardpoints removed when not carrying weapons for you - Next Beta.

Nate

That's awesome. I was reading that not having them should improve your airspeed (just a little), any chance that will be implemented too?

My Rig: EVGA GTX 1070 x 2 | EVGA x58 SLI classified | i7 X 990 CPU | 24 GB RAM | Windows 10 Home 64 bit| Track IR Pro | CH Fighter Stick | CH Throttle | CH Pro Pedals |

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very cool to see our video posted on the ED Facebook page, thanks for that guys, if there's anything we can do to help you, just let us know!

We had a public server open today and had a few people join. Please do not think we are being ignorant when we do not reply on chat. The truth is, neither of us know where the chat button is! (And as a side note, even if we did, we are not comfortable enough in DCS yet to be able to chat and fly at the same time). I will add our Teamspeak details here so if you see that we have a public server up, pop in, chat and fly with us :)

TS3 IP: 85.236.100.27:16847

Password: Mustang

A small image taken after shut down:

474290_10150838870474401_110090404400_9674101_251144773_o.jpg

Virtual Horsemen - Right Wing (P-51)  - 2008... 

Virtual Ultimate Fighters - Lead (P-47) - 2020...