[FIXED INTERNALLY] AIM-9X Seeker Sound stuck

Revelation

So far this is present in the simple mission I put together to test the new enhancements to the missiles.

Once the AIM-9x is selected, the audio "beep" is present regardless if the AIM-9X is selected or not. It is also present even if you take the Hornet out of AA mode or go master arm safe.

Uploaded a quick trackfile showcasing the issue.

Outside of that I am loving the AIM-9X, testing the limits of engagement in its current form.

AIM-9X_Issue.trk

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

AIM-9X Seeker Sound stuck

Okay so after running some quick tests for todays update; As soon as you select a AIM-9X that is on the wingtip the seeker tone starts going, and does not go away no matter what you do, untill you launch your missiles. Will do some more testing on what exactly it is, just a inital report.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

The LAU-115C LAU-127 AIM-9X option (single AIM-9X loaded at station 8 and 2) gives the regular Sidewinder growl instead of the digital one. I also had AIM-9X loaded on the wingtips.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

Now that it's fixed internally, will there be a quick hotfix or do we get this fix with the next update by the end of August?

I hope so, if not it's not end of the world.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

I was still getting the sound even AFTER launching all my Sidewinders off of the aircraft.

Topgun505

Win 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i7-8700k, Evga GTX 1080 FTW, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, Alienware 34" 2K LED, TrackIR 5 Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Rudder, Thrustmaster MFDs x3, Razer Nostromo n52.