The Never Leave Your Wingman Screenshot Contest! - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 01-01-2017, 09:22 PM   #11
IronMike

Reputation power: 17
IronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of light

Guys, it nowhere says to take a screenshot of your wingman.

It says to NOMINATE A WINGMAN. To make things easier I will create an exemplary submission here. I didn't think I formulated it that unclear. I edited the OP so it is hopefully clearer now.

HOW TO SUBMIT:

Participant:104th_IronMike (your own callsign)
Squadron: 104th Phoenix VFBS (that is optional)

NOMINATED WINGMAN: Cobra847 (your friend's callsign for whom you want to win the Nevada key)

my screenshot: "huey over vegas"

YOUR NOMINATED WINGMAN MUST NOT HAVE NEVADA, SO HE CANNOT BE IN THE SCREENSHOT. SUBMIT ANY (!) SCREENSHOT OF NEVADA FOLLOWING THE RULES!

Good Luck!
104th_IronMike #23

www.104thphoenix.com

Last edited by IronMike; 01-01-2017 at 09:52 PM.
IronMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 09:24 PM   #12
Coxy_99

Reputation power: 25
Coxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to all

Thanks Ironmike,

Follow me on twitch and youtube also: https://www.twitch.tv/coxy_99/profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLi...qEF8-UGWhwXD5A

Coxy_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 09:30 PM   #13
IronMike

IronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of lightIronMike is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by razo+r View Post
But then it's just a nevada screenshot contest, where you have more chances winning the contest if you make a mig-21 screenshot in nevada

I can't see the connection to the wingman then
Yes, it is just a Nevada screenshot contest.

The connection to your wingman: forget the name "wingman" ok: you nominate (name) a friend of yours who doesnt have Nevada, and if you win, HE GETS A NEVADA key. And you both get a Viggen. Understand?

And no, you dont have more chances winning with a mig-21. It is a suggestion, as Leatherneck is a generous sponsor of the screenshot contest. For all we care, you can submit a screenshot of a tree, as long as it grows in Nevada and reminds us of the beauty of our hobby, flying a sim, you have chances to win.

Good luck!
104th_IronMike #23

www.104thphoenix.com
Old 01-01-2017, 10:44 PM   #14
MadridSpotter

Reputation power: 0
MadridSpotter is on a distinguished road

Participant: illokase
Nominated wingman: susje

"Action over Las Vegas"

MadridSpotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 10:53 PM   #15
Fionn

Reputation power: 3
Fionn will become famous soon enoughFionn will become famous soon enough

Participant: Renegade
Nominated wingman: not got one, seriously, if i win i will give it to anyone that doesn't have nevada

"Aggressor at McCarran"
Fionn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 11:09 PM   #16
IronMike

Now we are talking!

Very nice, very nice indeed, guys! Keep them coming.

Of course you can do it like Fionn, too. As long as you are willing to make someone else happy beside you, you are in!

folks who would like to be nominated as wingman can post a reply "pls nominate me", so that guys like Fionn can simply pick one. How and why someone picks somebody is totally up to you guys. The goal is to make ppl happy. To bring folks together. Pls don't be dissapointed if you don't get picked.

S!
104th_IronMike #23

www.104thphoenix.com

Last edited by IronMike; 01-01-2017 at 11:16 PM.
Old 01-02-2017, 12:02 AM   #17
winchesterdelta1

Reputation power: 15
winchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nice

pls nominate me
Old 01-02-2017, 12:06 AM   #18
Fionn

Reputation power: 3
Fionn will become famous soon enoughFionn will become famous soon enough

first come first serve! i nominate winchester
Fionn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 02:30 AM   #19
winchesterdelta1

Reputation power: 15
winchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fionn View Post
first come first serve! i nominate winchester
Whoohoo thank you sir. I expect the best ever screen shot from you
Old 01-02-2017, 03:00 AM   #20
bcradio

Reputation power: 2
bcradio will become famous soon enoughbcradio will become famous soon enoughbcradio will become famous soon enough

Participant:Bcradio
NOMINATED WINGMAN: aliant

CONSTANT PEG Familiarization
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DCS 2017-01-01 19-55-35-33.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	155.8 KB
ID:	154537  

Last edited by bcradio; 01-03-2017 at 10:27 PM.
bcradio is offline   Reply With Quote