Tailwheel quirks...

Last time I read the news about the Spitfire tailwheel they mentioned it was behaving rather hysterically, which appears to be solved with this last beta version, but I notice that no matter how tight I turn on ground, the tailwheel never swivels more than just a few degrees either side.

Graphical quirk only most probably, because I can still turn tight using rudder and the brakes, but the tailwheel is sidesliping all of the time.

Flight Simulation is the Virtual Materialization of a Dream...

Interesting - both German warbirds had the same issue one update ago - maybe they still do (haven't checked in the latest one).

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

I experienced the crazy tailwheel. It visibly bounced like crazy and also you could see yourself bouncing around vertically while in the cockpit.

I've played a fair bit of spitfire since they fixed it and it's been perfect while taxiing/landing. Though, as you say, it is apparently purely a graphical quirk and I've had my head in the cockpit generally.

• 2 weeks later...