Training Videos - Page 5 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-24-2015, 05:36 PM   #41
irfanahmed1979

Can someone upload these videos to dailymotion? Youtube is blocked in my region.
CPU: Core i7 7700k, Mobo: GA-Z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1, RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4, GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Amp Edition, SSD: Samsung 850 pro 512 GB, SSD: 2 x Samsung 850 EVO 512 GB (RAID 0), HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black, TrackIR 5, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, CH PRO Pedals.
irfanahmed1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 05:47 PM   #42
irfanahmed1979

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramstein View Post
Same here, with radio stuff, I need to learn how to operate the radio,, and wanted to chime in with Thank you for very good videos on weapons and all !

I found out that by default pressing "\" on ground brings up the comms menu. When airborne if the default keys are used then "RAlt + \" needs to be pressed to bring up comms. The preset channel 1 is usually the one which is used to communicate with your flight. In the editor it is set to 225MHz by default and the same frequency can be seen for COMM on the player aircraft and the wingmen.

For communicating with the ATC a relevant preset channel for the required airbase needs to be selected. All preset channels are visible if an F86 icon is clicked in the mission editor and the last tab in the same group of tabs as the loadout is clicked. This will give channel numbers and the corresponding frequencies. If one doesn't have a list of airbases and there tower frequencies then it takes some time to match these frequencies with the bases by clicking on them in the map of the editor and noting down their UHF frequencies.
CPU: Core i7 7700k, Mobo: GA-Z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1, RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4, GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Amp Edition, SSD: Samsung 850 pro 512 GB, SSD: 2 x Samsung 850 EVO 512 GB (RAID 0), HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black, TrackIR 5, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, CH PRO Pedals.
irfanahmed1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 05:00 PM   #43
NightRush

Hi, posted this in the videos page, but think its pretty appropriate here as well! If you have time please leave me some feedback! Thanks

NightRush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 05:19 PM   #44
Mizzy

That's a brilliant video, really enjoyed it even if I didn't understand all the technical stuff.

Mizzy
Mizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 07:18 PM   #45
NightRush

Thanks Mizzy, hmmmm I want these videos to be easily understood, so I will try for the next videos to explain things a little further instead of just glossing over parts. The problem is how long do I make a video? I could easily make an hour long video on just the hydraulics, but that would be super bland!
NightRush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 07:23 PM   #46
Brixmis

Biggest question for YT tutes and vids in general!
Old 01-26-2016, 04:20 PM   #47
shannonnezul

Default Just a Fast startup vid for Sabrejet

Well there Are a lot of Videos here, might as well most mine as well... its just a shot get it started tutorial but gotta start somewhere and I'm going to do more that go more in depth so please enjoy and expect more to come!
Fast Sabre Startup
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJTPsPjzpXU[/ame]

And I got it done, a Startup Taxi Takeoff Guide please enjoy!
https://youtu.be/PVNyrJrZAqU

Last edited by shannonnezul; 01-28-2016 at 06:01 PM.
shannonnezul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 12:24 PM   #48
susuwatari

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightRush View Post
Hi, posted this in the videos page, but think its pretty appropriate here as well! If you have time please leave me some feedback! Thanks

Thanks for sharing. I hope devs check this out too. There are some good advice and bug reports in there.
susuwatari is offline   Reply With Quote