GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Andre, do you have pics of the SE in all 3 colors? The website only shows it in green regardless of which color swatch I choose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

All the colors are presented, just use a button with a right angle below the main picture.

Got it, it works from my laptop...wasn't working using the Chrome app on my iPhone. No worries, I'm all set now. Thanks, mate :thumbup:

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Hi guys, hi Andre,

I accidentally pulled out some cables from the jetseat control :doh: I gues it is fixable but I need to know the correct pin assignment/order.

The connector has blue, black, red grey and green cables. The last three are out.

The first ones from one end are black then blue. Can anyone tell me the right order of the red, grey and green cables?

Here is a picture.

[ATTACH]171594[/ATTACH]

Thanks!

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

Hi funkyfranky,

looks like on my one I have got white instead of gray,

the order is black, blue, white, green, red.

Thanks for the quick reply Andre :thumbup: Yeah, what I called grey may also be white(-ish). I'll try a repair :)

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

I’m just about to purchase but have a couple of questions.

1. Is the seat currently in stock?

2. Can you describe the feedback options available for rotary aircraft, specifically the Huey?

3. Do I need to install a second sound-card?

4. Do you sell a U.K. version, 240V with U.K. plug?

Thanks.

I only fly the Huey and I love the buttkicker during start-up getting the thump of the rotors in my seat but it goes all to cock when at full revs. So I’m interested in what effects are replicated in the Huey. Thanks.

Ok tried to order but shipping states up to 60days. No other options available.

Edited by slipstream21

I only fly the Huey and I love the buttkicker during start-up getting the thump of the rotors in my seat but it goes all to cock when at full revs. So I’m interested in what effects are replicated in the Huey. Thanks.

Ok tried to order but shipping states up to 60days. No other options available.

It’s really quite amazing in the Huey. Probably the most useful effect is one can feel the rotor being unloaded (or loaded) with changes in attitude and altitude. It honestly gives massive dimension to all the helicopters and makes flying them much more intuitive. I’d even go as far as saying that the jetseat is better in the whirlybirds than in the fixed wings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Is the seat currently in stock?

Yes

2. Can you describe the feedback options available for rotary aircraft, specifically the Huey?

Please see a screenshot attached. For details please ask in SimShaker for Aviators official threadhttps://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=175028

3. Do I need to install a second sound-card?
No

4. Do you sell a U.K. version, 240V with U.K. plug?
No, you will want to use something like this https://www.amazon.co.uk/European-UK-Adapter-Plug-Adaptor/dp/B0039K5XNC

1102161184_2017-11-0807-58-35SimShakerforAviators-Version1.0.1_21.thumb.png.e95e01fc9603d29223e69f222c031a1d.png

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That’s fantastic news, thanks. But I really need to have a faster mail option than the default one offered.

I think I will enable back express delivery soon. If your destination is UK, even regular mail shipping takes about 2 weeks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-

-

It’s really quite amazing in the Huey. Probably the most useful effect is one can feel the rotor being unloaded (or loaded) with changes in attitude and altitude. It honestly gives massive dimension to all the helicopters and makes flying them much more intuitive. I’d even go as far as saying that the jetseat is better in the whirlybirds than in the fixed wings.

I can confirm Magnanimous description.

Flying the Huey and other helicopters becomes a whole different experience from before.

Feeling the rotor spin up slowly, feeling the load while flying, the transition from hover to speed and back again, vibration when approaching max speed and of course, feeling oncoming VRS.

For instance I can say that I have rarely made it into developed VRS after I got the seat. I feel it oncoming so early that I have time to react and get out of it before crashing.

Another neat feature is the feeling of the skid hitting the ground, so that you know that you are down.

As for fixed wing aircraft, especially in warbirds the seat is very handy as well.

Also here, I used to stall, but after getting the seat, almost never went into a developed stall:

I feel the buffeting much earlier than I notice it on screen, so am able to catch it before it develops.

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

Andre, I purchased the Jetseat in May 2017 and used it about 10 times due to my schedule. Today I noticed that motors 1 and 1 (under my left thigh) are not working but the rest are. What options do I have to get them working again? Given the time Ive owned it and limited use its gotten, this is kind of upsetting. :(

PS I tried it with both DCS 1.5 and NTTR with the A10C which is the only jet I fly these days.

Win 10 I7 6700K @ 4.0 GHZ. 16 gig memory GTX 1070 SSD

Andre, I purchased the Jetseat in May 2017 and used it about 10 times due to my schedule. Today I noticed that motors 1 and 1 (under my left thigh) are not working but the rest are. What options do I have to get them working again? Given the time Ive owned it and limited use its gotten, this is kind of upsetting. :(

PS I tried it with both DCS 1.5 and NTTR with the A10C which is the only jet I fly these days.

Hi Tom,

That's under the warranty, we will sort that out, please don't worry.

Let's continue with your Help Desk request https://dreamsimteam.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/81

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

slipstream21

I can vouch for everything said about Helicopter flying with my new jetseat.

Ive just had some great evenings off work with it.

It really comes into its own with the Huey. You can even tell which door gunner has opened up without looking.

Makes things much more immersive.

• Like 1