GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

4 minutes ago, Ala12Rv-Tundra said:

more tests, when using the Gametrix control panel 1.3.1.1 to test the motors, they provide very decent rumble. When running DCS is nowhere close to that, it sounds more like a humming like they are underpowered or something.

You probably have remote control Low-Hi dial on its minimum?

• Like 1

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

18 minutes ago, =Andre= said:

You probably have remote control Low-Hi dial on its minimum?

yes it was on that position. maybe between Gametrix, SSA and remote control, all figthing to take control over the overall volume and intensity.
got thepower supply to 12v, have to try 9v. I had to uncheck engine and flaps effects. ground roll and bumps however werent noticeable.

well, small leap forward, thank you andre

• Like 1

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

today tests:
power supply 9v
remote controller at medium range
gametrix software: USB mode, USB manual control checked
SSA: jetseat connected OK, slider at medium level

refuel door at 62, barely noticeable
ground bumps 70, barely noticeable
ground roll 40, way too much
engine off

More testing tomorrow. I will also send you a private message with further info.

Cheers!

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Voltage dropped down to 7V and much better results, much closer to what I expect from this device 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ala12Rv-Tundra said:

Voltage dropped down to 7V and much better results, much closer to what I expect from this device 🙂

I hope it hasn't become too weak while you firing gun, for example.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

6 hours ago, =Andre= said:

I hope it hasn't become too weak while you firing gun, for example.

So far guns effect feels very nice. 

Payload release effect as well, today I dropped 4 mk20. At once and with my eyes closed I could tell what side they were dropping from. 

I have to fine tuning flaps and engine, they are acting up though. 

Thanks as usual for your help andre

• Thanks 1

On 31. 7. 2022 at 10:28, Ala12Rv-Tundra said:

Pořád mi ty vibrace připadají divné, upgradoval jsem zdroj na regulovatelných 7/12v a 1A.

Výsledky jsou stále meh. 

Same with me. I think the new seat uses the wrong vibration motors. Yes, they are stronger, but they cannot react well to a reduction in Volts. At low volts, it's simply over. It would be best to find a new one on AliExpress for a low price. If anyone has tested please let me know which one, thank you.  Don't buy these are bad https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1491219049.html?af=3233884_1&cv=34411747&cn=45rg1vx3isecj3plkskueavoo0l9dcc0&dp=v5_45rg1vx3isecj3plkskueavoo0l9dcc0&utm_source=epn&utm_medium=cpa&utm_campaign=3233884_1&utm_content=34411747&product_id=1491219049&afref=https%3A%2F%2Falipromo.com%2Fredirect%2Fcpa%2Fo%2Fprzaipkphh8mzxulfo2vbzwtidcsodqf%2F&aff_fcid=d1c728f09a5047fc9ed528eddfe4d18b-1659548631515-03650-_pJXqSmT&tt=API&aff_fsk=_pJXqSmT&aff_platform=api-new-link-generate&sk=_pJXqSmT&aff_trace_key=d1c728f09a5047fc9ed528eddfe4d18b-1659548631515-03650-_pJXqSmT&terminal_id=2d7767f74e2c4ad3bdf821c7442f7873&afSmartRedirect=y

[sIGPIC]www.mb2.cz[/sIGPIC] Come play with us

I like where this thread is going, I too am now using a 9V power supply because I thought the motor feedback was too pronounced and started too "heavy" .  I just want "cues" as to what the plane is doing, not a continuous massage lol.   I tend to turn off the engine vibration because it seems to mask the flight cues unless they are turned up much higher than I would like. 

9v has solved much of this, but would still like better performance at the lower motor RPM's.  Ideally, intensity of the vibration would increase as the G's increased and be linear from a very mild vibration at values less than a G getting stronger as the G's go up.  That way you could fly level with your eyes closed just by "feeling" the aircraft.  Of course, IRL disorientation would make that a nonstarter, but you know what I mean:)  Looking forward to where this might be going.... 

• Thanks 2

Hi,

I just realised that I posted my question on the wrong thread yesterday. (SSA one).

So, since a few days, zone 1 and 2 on my jetseat don't work anymore. I checked the cables : they are ok. When I actuate zone 1 and 2 on gametrix control panel, no power is sent to output M1 and M2 on the board. Tried to reload the firmware : no change.

Some tips to help me fix it?

Thank you.

3 hours ago, redloved said:

Hi,

I just realised that I posted my question on the wrong thread yesterday. (SSA one).

So, since a few days, zone 1 and 2 on my jetseat don't work anymore. I checked the cables : they are ok. When I actuate zone 1 and 2 on gametrix control panel, no power is sent to output M1 and M2 on the board. Tried to reload the firmware : no change.

Some tips to help me fix it?

Thank you.

Hi,

what's your Jetseat model?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

4 hours ago, redloved said:

SimShaker JetPad.

I bought it 14 of january 2021 : Вибронакидка SimShaker JetPad - Cover Color (Цвет) : Black (Черн.)- Software Included (Дополнит. ПО) : SimShaker Wheels

It can be fixed. I will PM you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

When Gametrix went out of business, I bought a second jet seat to be safe. My original one had at least one motor that was weak or stopped, rather than fixing it, I set it aside to provide spare parts. After all these years, I finally had two motors stop in the newer seat. Both had a broken wire, but only one worked after soldering the broken wires. I grabbed a spare motor from the original seat, now I the newer one is at 100%.

I am interested in restoring the original seat, which needs at least one new motor to replace the one I used to fix the newer seat. I think somewhere in this forum are the motor specs. I want to get a new one if they are readily available in the USA.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ah, shoot, just thought I'd log in to see how much Andre's JetSeat cost these days, and see he's gone out of business?

i9-9900K @5.1Ghz w/ 32GB RAM, RTX2080 Super w/ 8G, Samsung Odyssey VR HMD, 1 TB SSD, VKB Gladiator MKII, TM TWCS throttle, Saitek Pro Yoke, Saitek Throttle Quadrant x2, CH Pro Pedals, Obutto Ozone

On 7/27/2022 at 5:55 AM, =Andre= said:

Thank you!

Do you have a chance to test it with F1 22 game?

One of SimShaker users reported he's got an issue in VR mode.

I am sorry, I don’t have that game 

• Thanks 1

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat

Hello,

I re installed my PC and want to re install also SimShaker for Aviators. So I went here : https://dreamsimteam.blogspot.com/p/downloads.html

But the link seems dead (see picture). What can I do ? 

Capture.JPG

P8700K @4.8 GHz, 3080ti, 32 GB RAM, HP reverb Pro.

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

On 8/18/2022 at 12:47 PM, lefuneste01 said:

Hello,

I re installed my PC and want to re install also SimShaker for Aviators. So I went here : https://dreamsimteam.blogspot.com/p/downloads.html

But the link seems dead (see picture). What can I do ? 

Capture.JPG

Hello,

looks like some Microsoft issue. What if you try to use Edge browser?

If still no luck please use this link https://simshaker.com/downloads/SimShaker_for_Aviators_Installer.msi

Edited by =Andre=
link updated

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

16 minutes ago, =Andre= said:

Hello,

looks like some Microsoft issue. What if you try to use Edge browser?

If still no luck please use this link https://simshaker.com/downloads/SimShaker for Aviators Installer v2.4.0.msi

I tried with mozilla and edge. But the link above is working, thanks !

P8700K @4.8 GHz, 3080ti, 32 GB RAM, HP reverb Pro.

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

I'm having some trouble adjusting the intensity on my Jetseat - I can't tell any difference between minimum and maximum setting in the Jetseat control panel, or in manual with the controller adjustment. Is this normal, or is something wrong?

9 hours ago, nairb121 said:

I'm having some trouble adjusting the intensity on my Jetseat - I can't tell any difference between minimum and maximum setting in the Jetseat control panel, or in manual with the controller adjustment. Is this normal, or is something wrong?

That depends on the Gametrix Control Panel settings.

May I see a screenshot?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]