VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack - Page 601 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 09-25-2020, 02:08 PM   #6001
sniperpr1

Well, just to let you know, I un-installed and re-installed VAICOM and its components, reset everything and selected all the settings once again. I asked Jester to Rock-N-Roll and literally music to my ears so everything worked alright.
sniperpr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 05:54 PM   #6002
gghelli

Hello,
I have a couple of problems with VAICOM PRO on the F14
1. Every time there's a chatter going on (for instance overlord) the VAICOM PRO sends a command to my Flight, for instance 'attack target', even if no ptt button is pressed, and sometime the comunication menu pops up.
2. Most of the time radio commands are not working and I have to call 'options' and then take 1 etc. etc.
I'm using 'Easy com off', can anybody help me?
gghelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 07:34 PM   #6003
The_Nephilim

Hi, After the newest patch Vaicom is not working in game. well it sort of works I hear the command gets accepted in Voice Attack just not ingame..

I have the airio in the folder as that was the issue last time.. Not sure what else to do I tried all the suggestions from last time I had this issue..
MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus / Intel i7 9700K @ 4.8Ghz / Coolermaster 212x / Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB / Asus 1080GTX OC / G. Skill RipJaws 32GB RAM 3200MHZ XMP PRofile / Samsung Odyssey Plus VR / HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker game simulation
The_Nephilim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 07:44 PM   #6004
MAXsenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by gghelli View Post
Hello,
I have a couple of problems with VAICOM PRO on the F14
1. Every time there's a chatter going on (for instance overlord) the VAICOM PRO sends a command to my Flight, for instance 'attack target', even if no ptt button is pressed, and sometime the comunication menu pops up.
2. Most of the time radio commands are not working and I have to call 'options' and then take 1 etc. etc.
I'm using 'Easy com off', can anybody help me?
Don't take this the wrong way. But maybe a new thread would be good?
6000+ posts here now.
I've read through your post:
1. Do you have chatter output to speakers. Do you have an Nvidia card with that voice clarity thingy turned on?
2. Sorry, I'm not sure. Whish I could help.

Cheers!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
MAXsenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 07:46 PM   #6005
MAXsenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Nephilim View Post
Hi, After the newest patch Vaicom is not working in game. well it sort of works I hear the command gets accepted in Voice Attack just not ingame..

I have the airio in the folder as that was the issue last time.. Not sure what else to do I tried all the suggestions from last time I had this issue..
Is the module recognised in the control panel.
If no. Did you do the needed repair? (After every update).
Cheers!

Old 09-28-2020, 11:07 PM   #6006
The_Nephilim

Yes I stated Vaicomm works in Voice attack just not ingame..I mean it still accepts the command ingame just that the command does not get triggered.. this is a mere hours old Fresh install of Win 10
MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus / Intel i7 9700K @ 4.8Ghz / Coolermaster 212x / Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB / Asus 1080GTX OC / G. Skill RipJaws 32GB RAM 3200MHZ XMP PRofile / Samsung Odyssey Plus VR / HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker game simulation
The_Nephilim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 12:50 AM   #6007
Ares63

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXsenna View Post
Is the module recognised in the control panel.
If no. Did you do the needed repair? (After every update).
Cheers!

same problem, the sentence is recognized from VAICOM but not from DCS.
The firsts two or three sentence are recognize by DCS (eg. Ground power on) then nothing... and i CANNOT anuy more open DCS COMs menù (of course in vaicom Disable menù is OFF) with \ key or VHF UHF keys but if i try before a voice command or without to load vaicom they are working fine
sometimes it look like if it is very very slow or like if the message is recived in DCS only if DCS com menù key is pressed '\'
it seems to be a problem only in MP
i checked it in NTTR theatre, with F16 and SRS active

Last edited by Ares63; 09-29-2020 at 10:33 AM.
Ares63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 06:04 AM   #6008
MAXsenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Nephilim View Post
Yes I stated Vaicomm works in Voice attack just not ingame..I mean it still accepts the command ingame just that the command does not get triggered.. this is a mere hours old Fresh install of Win 10
Right. I think I get it. Commands are understood in VA, but doesn't get passed on to DCS.
Okay. Are you using Stable, OB, Steam? And have you set path an sliders accordingly?
Again, do you see the module in the VAICOM control panel after you have entered the cockpit in DCS?
Cheers!

Old 09-29-2020, 06:08 AM   #6009
MAXsenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares63 View Post
same problem, the sentence is recognized from VAICOM but not from DCS.

The firsts two or three sentence are recognize by DCS (eg. Ground power on) then nothing... and i CANNOT anuy more open DCS COMs menù (of course in vaicom Disable menù is OFF) with \ key or VHF UHF keys but if i try before a voice command or without to load vaicom they are working fine

sometimes it look like if it is very very slow or like if the message is recived in DCS only if DCS com menù key is pressed '\'
Right. I think I get it. Commands are understood in VA, but doesn't get passed on to DCS. Yes. When you've configured TX buttons in the VAICOM profile in VoiceAttack, they should be disabled in DCS.
Okay. Are you using Stable, OB, Steam? And have you set path and sliders accordingly?
Again, do you see the module in the VAICOM control panel after you have entered the cockpit in DCS?
One more thing, are you saying that if you press the "keyboard radio button" in DCS, suddenly the command works? If yes, which module?
Cheers!

Old 09-29-2020, 10:42 AM   #6010
Ares63

Quote:
Okay. Are you using Stable, OB, Steam? And have you set path and sliders accordingly?
OB, F16, NTTR, but only in MP in instant flight it works fine

Quote:

YES

Quote:
One more thing, are you saying that if you press the "keyboard radio button" in DCS, suddenly the command works? If yes, which module?
Cheers!
YES
this is the sequence
Enter into the serve, asked for groung power by vocie command and the command is recognized from DCS, when i asked fro ground power off is reconignez from VAICOM but not from DCS, if i said it again, nothing if i press DCS menu command then without nay other key i get 2 or more ground power off from DCS, sometimes i have to press more then one time to open the com menù and usually after this any other voice command is not recognized
Ares63 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comms, vaicom, viacom, voice recognition, voiceattack