Mission 7 issues

phillik747

Hi Baltic Dragon. I just went back and replayed it again, and I was right. The radios are messed up. I included some pictures. Thanks.

Go TACTICAL on AUX means go to channel 1 on COMM2, also know as the AUX radio. Your image shows you are on MARSHAL channel 4 on AUX.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Nevermind Baltic Dragon. I am an idiot! Disregard the post above. I am just now realizing that you have a different set of presets for COMM 1 and COMM 2. Not sure how I didn't notice this before as it's right there on the kneeboards. Pretty sure I have been just using the PRI COMM PLAN on the kneeboards for both radios, hahaha. Not sure how I have even made it this far in the campaign.

This will hopefully help a lot for me going forward, as I have had the impression that I have been missing out on communications in previous missions, and I probably was. Anyway, thanks for the great campaign. I am having a blast so far!

Nevermind Baltic Dragon. I am an idiot! Disregard the post above. I am just now realizing that you have a different set of presets for COMM 1 and COMM 2. Not sure how I didn't notice this before as it's right there on the kneeboards. Pretty sure I have been just using the PRI COMM PLAN on the kneeboards for both radios, hahaha. Not sure how I have even made it this far in the campaign.

This will hopefully help a lot for me going forward, as I have had the impression that I have been missing out on communications in previous missions, and I probably was. Anyway, thanks for the great campaign. I am having a blast so far!

Yeah, you probably missed a bunch - and no worries, I think correct radio use is one of the more challenging parts of the campaign (though I think it is even more difficult in M-2000C Red Flag). Enjoy the rest!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

• 1 year later...
On 9/29/2020 at 12:29 AM, ndecaro said:

Glad I am not the only one. Same exact experience haha. Realized just in this mission I have been using AUX wrong.